Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

new triton to rent

mpm

Interesting for my next trip. Will get in contact with you when dates are set.

Ok. English is not my first language but if i wrote in Swedish not many would understand.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are the rental rates still the same as posted originally

12 Pints in Know it all

• 4 weeks later...

Rented the triton for a month.

Martin very easy to deal with,lovely car delivered to my door and picked up,will be renting again.

Cheers Martin.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi all this Triton has just had a full service and is now available. Also have a 3 month old Ford Ranger (4door, white), will deliver and pick up...thanks

Rented the triton for a week. Easy guy to deal with. 

Thanks again

2014-08-01 001 2014-08-01 038 (683x1024).jpg

ummm

Hi Mate - may need this for a week.

Only issue I have is my UK photocard license expired - don't have Thai Driving License (didnt bother to get one) only motorcycle.

Is this a problem with renting?

Hi, you will need an IDP easily available in ones home country, or a Thai Driving liecence

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is the triton available this week? Looking to rent anytime over the next week, for 6 weeks.

Hi mate, yes the Triton is available, today or tomorrow whichever is good for you, let me have a time and place and I can drop off to you...Six weeks will be 30k and a 5 k returnable deposit please, also may I have a copy of passport...my number is..0838819537..many thanks..Martin

I land tomorrow mate, will give you a call then, cheers.

• 1 month later...

Hi hope all PA members had a good Christmas in happy land..This Triton is rented until 10th of Feb...Thanks...

Archived