Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pattaya Bay Resort - Hello & Thanks

PBRHotelier

Hello Everyone,

As many of you know, I sold Pattaya Bay Resort last year after five years of operation. As I have been out and about in Pattaya, many of the hotel guests which I have run into have inquired as to what I am doing and suggested I post a few comments on this website.

First, I would like to thank all the Pattaya Addicts members who supported Pattaya Bay Resort as guests. Over the five years, we had a combined average annual occupancy of 85% - one of the highest in Pattaya. I contribute this success to two factors; 1) the PBR staff was absolutely the best in Pattaya, and 2) the loyalty and support of our guests (a high percentage being Pattaya Addicts members) was fantastic.

The sale process took six months and was very stressful. As many of you know, not too many things go smoothly in Thailand when it comes to Bureaucracy !! Boem (my General Manager) and I stayed on full-time for another three months after the sale to assist the new owners with the transition. Boem still works for me in the same capacity, taking care of my other business ventures. She also sends he warm regards to everyone !!

After the sale was complete, I took some time off to travel and visit my two daughters (21 & 31) in America, and see my 1 year old grandson for the first time - makes me feel old !! 555

Now I am back in Pattaya, enjoying all the benefits of living in paradise. I have also started a Condo Rental Company - Pattaya Bay Condos, offering high quality condo units in four or five star buildings, at very competitive prices, and in great locations thoughout Pattaya. So if you know anyone looking for a long-term condo rental, please visit my web-site at www.pattayabaycondos.com

Thanks again for all your support !!!

Sincerely,

Kim Johansen

Former Owner, Pattaya Bay Resort

Im back again to the PBR in 3 weeks. I was one of the first to stay they and got the introductory rate. I even had an offer from Boem to join me in the Taxi from Bangkok as it was the first time that PBR had done the trip and she wanted to see ot run smoothly.

The staff were excellent... i remember enjoying a fun night with gloy ;-)

Lets hope the new owners keep the hotel up to the excellent standard.

I hope the new owners keep up your standards. I loved my stay there. The staff was great and I thought my room was a good value. Where are the new owners from?

I hope the new owners keep up your standards. I loved my stay there. The staff was great and I thought my room was a good value. Where are the new owners from?

Nice to hear from you Kim, Pattaya Bay Resort is still great value for money, the staff are great fun.. I couldnt ask for more!!

hi kim hope everythings ok the staff are the best so helpfull see u in august

Thanks for your regards for us and good luck for your new business.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

PBR is the only hotel I have used during my visits since 2008.Kim and Boem are the best.I have recommended PBR since my 1st visit and will continue to do so if the new owners keep the same high standards as before.

I have run into Kim many times in Pattaya and he was always cordial and interesting to talk to.

Welcome back.

"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it

helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but

at the very least you need a beer."

-Frank Zappa

The new apartments look fantastic.

The Up2U ones look to be very good value.

Good to have you back Kim :)

The Up2U apts. were very clean and a good value. I stayed there several years ago.

The new owners are 5th generation Thai Sikh. They have 5 hotels in Bangkok, a Shopping Mall and an Office Building. They soon will be building another hotel in Pattaya and a large Condo project ! They are very good people and they are committed to maintaing the high standards of PBR. I have forwarded them many of the comments posted for their review !

Great to see you are doing well. By the way, do you need anyone to help you carry your money around? 555

Great to see you are doing well. By the way, do you need anyone to help you carry your money around? 555

Thanks for your kind offer, but my girlfriend seems to have a good grasp on this already !!!!

Hey Kim, just saw this thread. Saw your new apartments, the cheap ones might be an alternative for my long trip this winter but I see it's 2 month minimum, I'm staying like 7 1/2 week so I guess I'll just pay two months rent and stay for 7 weeks in that order. I bookmarked your site!

Hey Kim, just saw this thread. Saw your new apartments, the cheap ones might be an alternative for my long trip this winter but I see it's 2 month minimum, I'm staying like 7 1/2 week so I guess I'll just pay two months rent and stay for 7 weeks in that order. I bookmarked your site!

Thanks for your comments. I look forward to hearing from you as it gets closer to your holiday trip.

Take care !!!