IGNORED

Learning Thai language

Hi everyone, I want to learn "usefull" thai. I have try many online lessons or dictionnary. But the best for now is Thaipod101 but too everything. I have try WN thai, Lingopal, Tic Tic, Thai QR, Gengo and also Street vendor, witch is and apps on iPod. I want this new topic to help everyone interested learning some thai to find the best and easy "yes it's possible" way do do that.

• 3 weeks later...

Just found a new one "Learn Thai Online". It help you reading witch may be very usefull on your trip. Great and easy method.

• 2 weeks later...

I have learned three languages from the 'Teach Yourself' Series and in university they used 'Teach Yourself Russian' as the main course book.

I am now learning Thai the same comes with or without DVD.

Posted Image

'Behind The Smile' ~ the story of Lek, a bar girl in Pattaya ~

'Daddy's Hobby' - the first of five novels in the series by Owen Jones @owen_author

• 2 months later...

memolicious thai is a android app to learn the alphabet - is is fun and it works well - and if you are a beginner for the alphabet or your memory is fucked and you can't rememberand all the letters you can try it out.

This version of me will not stay the same, tomorrow I will be different.

Hi everyone, I want to learn "usefull" thai. I have try many online lessons or dictionnary. But the best for now is Thaipod101 but too everything. I have try WN thai, Lingopal, Tic Tic, Thai QR, Gengo and also Street vendor, witch is and apps on iPod. I want this new topic to help everyone interested learning some thai to find the best and easy "yes it's possible" way do do that.

I use the Thaipod101 and subscribe to their podcast and listen to short lesson during work. Thaipod101 is the best that I have come across.

• 3 months later...

Someone have any suggestions on how to study if I'll be hanging out with a TG for one month? Study techniques, it's important in my opionion but I am so bad at it.

In Pattaya. Editing my signaturez. True Story.

8be2a_avatarz.png

Archived