IGNORED

Tropical Bert's Soi 6/1

Mr Wiggy

[bSorry lads i know its a last minute call, but anyone fancy a Sunday lunch and a march down Soi 6 tomorrow !!b]

Meeting tomorrow at 2pm please see us in Tropical Bert's for dinner !!

Captain Sunday lunch

On another board I reported regularly that I quite like TBs...Good cheap choice of wine, good food and the possibility of excellent banter at the bar............but when I visited over Songkran this year the food was bloody awefull ( Wet + soggy Pies, totally wrong orders)and there was no red wine..So I had a bottle of warm white wine instead ( that is another story!)

So I am sorry CS we shall have to share a beer elsewhere at Xmas...

[bSorry lads i know its a last minute call, but anyone fancy a Sunday lunch and a march down soi 6 tomorrow !!b]

Meeting tomorrow at 2pm please see us in Tropical Bert's for dinner !!

Captain Sunday lunch

Great little bar and Bert is a diamond geezer. He puts his heart and sould in to the place must pop in and see if he has the legion up and going. Saw him about three weeks ago and he was waiting to here from the legion HQ in Blighty. As an asside to your post how very gratifying it is to see someone talking proper regarding food, what I mean is that to me dinner time is anytime between noon and 2.00.............what's with this lunch crap? When I grew up we had breakfst, dinner and tea was on the table at half five. Thank you Captain Sir for restoring my faith in there being anyone out there that can talk proper.

Thank you Captain Sir for restoring my faith in there being anyone out there that can talk proper.

You obviously don't know him

How was it Cap mate?

Did Macam compare the roast spuds you had to the ones we had on friday night :D

(simply excellent as was all the other food and copious amounts of beer :) )

Sorry I didn't see you there :wacko:

Wobbly

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer.

You obviously don't know him

How was it Cap mate?

Did Macam compare the roast spuds you had to the ones we had on Friday night :D

(simply excellent as was all the other food and copious amounts of beer :) )

Sorry I didn't see you there :wacko:

Wobbly

555 Ha ha ha, i wonder who put you up to that then ? John, i heard you had the best roast potatoes in the history of the world according to Macam & Jacko !!

i also heard Jacko was sniffing after my Job mmmmmm Wait till i see him ? i want to see your pictures first of him dribbling all over Lek ha ha ?

PS wheres this surprise i was supposed to be getting ?

Captain Inpatient