Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Any suggestions for fun in Sisaket?

gspotman

Moving from Pattaya to Sisaket and would like to know where to find some daytime or evening farang fun with available ladies in Sisaket. Any details, you can please PM me with will be helpful. I don't want to get bored too soon.

Thanks for your help.

Gspotman

• 1 year later...

I'd go holiday to Pattaya if I were you, for that reason! :GoldenSmile1:

There are the usual splattering of karaoke bars/Nuna Disco/Parkse/Tawan Deang/Tesco&Big C.

Moving from Pattaya to Sisaket and would like to know where to find some daytime or evening farang fun with available ladies in Sisaket. Any details, you can please PM me with will be helpful. I don't want to get bored too soon.

Thanks for your help.

Seriously if you dont want to get bored dont go to Sisaket. :)

I will be up there next week, can't say I've found much in the way of falang hangouts or P4P.  In fact I would only see the very occasional falang, maybe in the local Lotus.

hmmm,,,, let me see...hold on ,, im thinking,,, what town or city did you say,,, ?? ahhhhh yes,,, well there is ??? nope cant do that,,, hold on im searching bing,, hmmmm,, now on google,,, nope,, nothing there either,,,, let me ask my friend next too me,,,, wait im looking up that town again,,,lol

Archived