Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Advice me Urgent

mbs

Hi Guys

Help me out on hotels..I am arriving Saturday 26 may my expectations..

Girl Friendly (No joinners fee)

Clean with nice Air con and clean washrooms

Near to beach and Walking Street

Budget 1000-1500 baht

Free Wifi

and also pls send me liknk to book Mr T

I am toooooooooooooooooooo short of time and more than toooooooooooooooooooooooo excited

Edited by mbs

On that budget, plenty to choose from mbs.

Try the Soi 7 and 8 area hotels.

e.g. Flipper House, Flipper Lodge, various others

They are both near to beach.

Walking Street is just a 10 Bht ride along Beach Road.

Mr T is at ... [email protected]

Tell him your flight number and arrival time and he will email you back with confirmation and price..probably 1000baht

For a hotel go to agodo.com.. but go to it via oneof the hotel links at top of this page .. if you click on Tim Boutique aboce, for instance it will tale you to Tim boutique page on agodo.com, from there enter your dates and it will show you all the hotels available for your dates and discounted prices..a quick double check on this forum will tell you if itss girl friendly.

The key to note is.. if you go to agodo.com via a pattaya addicts link , pattaya addicts get paid for connecting you

Edited by Velcro

For hotels, as mentioned you have lots f choice in that price range, take a look at page10 but if you want to be close to the beach for swimming, don't worry about which hotel as Pattaya beach has to be one of the worst in Thailand and you would be better of going to Koh larn or Jomtien for the day.

MR T

[email protected]

land line: +66 38 720 318 - Mobile: +66(0)81 258 7716 or +66(081 351 3612

Make sure you get a reply to the email so you know it is booked

Edited by Vortex

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."

Guess so..being a low season ..I am just trying to save hopping around

Depends what area you'd like to stay in. You can get a basic room at Sea Me Spring on Soi 10 for 1590 baht /night, after you've paid 350 baht one time membership fee you get 300 baht off /night. Its on Soi 10 which is a great location. I wouldnt want to stay on Soi 7/8 being so rowdy and noisy and have traffic at night. I rent motobikes so jamming down my own hotel's soi is kinda important, don't like being stuck behind baht buses and people walking really slow not letting you pass. There is also Residence Garden, for 1450 baht, but you have to say you know PattayaTalk forum. 400 baht discount. Very quiet and low key and very close to Walking St. I have also heard good things about Areca Lodge, I'm sure their prices are within your range. Or if there is availability I'd get a Dancewatchers room for 1500 at View Talay 6. Google the name and you'll find it.