IGNORED

Only 30,000 per month for this? Check out the stunning views!

Jaidee Mike

As much as I love VT6 I dont think I would want to live there for a year. Well maybe I would! This place looks spectacular and the apartment is superb. Still close enough to the action for a couple of nights a week. 30,000 seems like a good deal to me. If only I had the option of living there long term.

Wow, that's news to me. True that there are a fair number of gay bars in Jomtien Complex, but you can say the same for Boyz Town and Sunni Plaza in Pattaya. In fact I think there are many more gay bars in Pattaya.

It seems as though the dozens of bars in Jomtien at the market across from Immigration, the bars along Jomtien Beach soi 5, 6, 7, soi White House, etc. are much like the bars along soi 7 and 8 in Pattaya...just a bit more laid back and much less hassle from the BGs.

But heck, I've only been living here in Pattaya for 9 years now so I could be wrong.

As much as I love VT6 I dont think I would want to live there for a year. Well maybe I would! This place looks spectacular and the apartment is superb. Still close enough to the action for a couple of nights a week. 30,000 seems like a good deal to me. If only I had the option of living there long term.

VT6?

I thought this was VT3

Anyone who says that it isn't worth 30k a month is talking out their back side.

Of course location is a matter of opinion, some like to be central others not, especially if your there long term and not out every night of the week.

VT6?

I thought this was VT3

Correct. I was trying to make the comparison between View Talays as others did in earlier posts. VT6 is great for couple of weeks of partying but VT3 is probably better for long term of 6 to 12 months IMO.

A view of the Matterhorn from the east and north is stunning, but sea view? Sea and air meeting in the distance in a line. What's stunning about it? The balcony is cool, that must be more than 10m around the corner.

UPDATE - This unit has been rented for a 1-year lease. Thanks to all for your interest in this property. We have other similar properties, so just PM me, e-mail to [email protected], or call 089-685-2198.

this is a good rate for rent. I was renting pretty much the same condo (obviously not this one) for the same price after negotiation, and that was in high season. However, the purchase price is high IMHO. Get what you can get I say. Value is in the eye of the beholder and this looks like a nice unit.

An issue with this building and being on that side is the hotel next door has very loud and squeeky AC water condenser things (huge towers that are at about the 4th level and maybe 150 feet from VT3. SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK. With the doors shut.... everything is fine.

Honestly though this is a great location, great pool, great sunsets, great beach and access. Need a scooter to live there as it is a bit far down the hill from the baht bus line.

• 4 weeks later...

Nice Condo... Lovely Sea view... I'm ,sure someone will rent that condo , But for that price of Sale, I dont know..

This is Thailand Jockey not Ireland, he might find a sucker prices havn't gone through the floor here yet like at home.

• 4 weeks later...

this is NOT the best location for BMs ...unless u are gay...

Great advice...... :Think1: ....ive lived in this building for over 5 years now, how long have you? what stupid advice.

An issue with this building and being on that side is the hotel next door has very loud and squeeky AC water condenser things (huge towers that are at about the 4th level and maybe 150 feet from VT3. SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK. With the doors shut.... everything is fine.

Honestly though this is a great location, great pool, great sunsets, great beach and access. Need a scooter to live there as it is a bit far down the hill from the baht bus line.

You are 100% correct, a friend of mine in building A had to put a sound proof door in as the SQUEEK SQUEEK SQUEEK drove him mad.

Edited by missedherB

I stand on Dong Tan beach and see all of Larn Island I want to see...and it's free!

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

• 2 weeks later...

nice. I would be down at 25,000 baht a month for a year. prepay 6 months clean exec from US. moving in 4 weeks. it is worth the ask, i just have a limit..but will give other offsets.

I do Real Estate for a living and being almost totally ignorant of the Pattaya real estate market I can say that the sale price makes no sense in relation to the rent. For a market with say a 6% capitalization rate the rent of 360,000/year would make the value about 5.8-6 million baht. This assumes the maintenance fees and taxes and insurance are also manageable. Again I have no idea about the market, but if it very expensive now to buy a condo?

Seems like supply and demand, and the world economy would make the sale prices lower then a few years ago.

If you purchase an apartment as a falang can you rent it out for income? Has anyone on the board tried this or know of anyone who has?

I have to admit, the rent price is good but the sale price is by far NOT good, I wouldn't even pay that for a condo in Bangkok.

But each to their own.