Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Only 30,000 per month for this? Check out the stunning views!

Jaidee Mike

Corner unit at View Talay 3 is available for rent LONG-TERM for 30,000 per month for 1-year lease or 35,000 per month for a 6-month lease. Also available for sale at 12.8 Million THB.

Call Michael at 089-685-2198 or e-mail [email protected] if you have questions or want to inspect this unit.

Click on the link below for more information about the building and the condo.

http://www.bigmangoproperties.com/thailand/condominium/view-talay-3/26162

pattaya-jomtien-condo-view talay 3A-balcony sunset koh larn.JPG

pattaya-jomtien-condo-view talay 3A-balcony sunset view.JPG

pattaya-jomtien-condo-view talay 3A-corner tub and jacuzzi.JPG

pattaya-jomtien-condo-view talay 3A-condo corner view.jpg

pattaya-jomtien-condo-view talay 3A-dining and lounge.JPG

pattaya-jomtien-condo-view talay 3A-full kitchen view.JPG

pattaya-jomtien-condo-view talay 3A-bedroom and balcony.JPG

pattaya-jomtien-condo-view talay 3A-master bath view.JPG

pattaya-jomtien-condo-view talay 3A-bedroom wardrobes.JPG

Nice condo but not sure you will sell for that price.

Edited by Daryle

Daryle

VT 1 & 2 & 6 & 5 ; know where those are. Three and Four almost nobody knows them.

Nice Condo... Lovely Sea view... I'm sure someone will rent that condo , But for that price of Sale, I dont know..

Nice place but much better to rent as the yield is not even 3% .

I agree the rental yield isn't great, largely because the rent is set at a very low price. I was very surprised the owner is willing to rent for that price given it's 133 sqm.

For those of you who don't know where the building is, here's a link for the building information. The building is the end of Pratumnak Soi 6, directly on the beach.

http://www.bigmangoproperties.com/thailand/pattaya/condo/view-talay-3

Jomtien is not the best place to pay this kind of money. For the same price, you could probably get the same thing at VT 6 on Beach Rd next to Central Festival Mall.

I agree the rental yield isn't great, largely because the rent is set at a very low price. I was very surprised the owner is willing to rent for that price given it's 133 sqm.

For those of you who don't know where the building is, here's a link for the building information. The building is the end of Pratumnak soi 6, directly on the beach.

http://www.bigmangop...do/view-talay-3

rental price is not low this is Thailand not USA.

Good luck finding a 133 sqm corner unit anywhere in Pattaya for this price, let alone View Talay 6. Nice sea view 48 sqm studios at VT6 start at around 18,000 per month.

Good luck finding a 133 sqm corner unit anywhere in Pattaya for this price, let alone View Talay 6. Nice sea view 48 sqm studios at VT6 start at around 18,000 per month.

I would like to be in contact with anyone renting a seaview studio at VT6 for 18,000 baht . Any links ?

Jomtien is not the best place to pay this kind of money. For the same price, you could probably get the same thing at VT 6 on Beach Rd next to Central Festival Mall.

I doubt it. There is an 86 meter 1 bedroom unit n View Talay 6 on a high floor towards Beach Road with great views (not a corner unit) that is rents for 42,000 baht per month on a long term lease. The Owner gets more on short term rentals. The unit stays rented.

30,000 baht is a great value for a unit of this size.

Great rental value at 30,000. However, not worth sale price. I pay 25,000 for lovely condo that has sale price of 7Mill

That area is very congested. Is it is full of Russian families? What floor is it on? Does one have to to battle a traffic nightmare to get to Pattaya? How close are major super markets? What is the electric rate?

Is it on a baht bus route?

I doubt it. There is an 86 meter 1 bedroom unit n View Talay 6 on a high floor towards Beach Road with great views (not a corner unit) that is rents for 42,000 baht per month on a long term lease. The Owner gets more on short term rentals. The unit stays rented.

30,000 baht is a great value for a unit of this size.

Yes, 30,000 is an excellent rental price for this size. However, apartments will generally rent for 1% of their total cost. Hence, I don't see how how this place sells for 12.8 million when the rent is only 30,000. The rent should be at least triple that amount. Also, the Jomtien location is not the best when compared to Beach Rd. in Pattaya, IMHO.

Everyone has different ideas when it comes to where they prefer to be. Some like to be in the middle of everything, and others prefer to be in a more quiet area.

The point remains that this is an excellent rental value. Based on the asking sales price for this condo, I agree that it is quite high, and it's clear the owner is not super motivated to sell. But as a rental value, this is exceptional. We already have 3 people lined up to view it, and I'll be surprised if it hasn't rented before early next week.

I sent you an email about this home DWE1610.

Edited by altec123

this is NOT the best location for BMs ...unless u are gay...

Yes, Pattaya is a very eclectic place, which is one of the things I truly enjoy about living here. I would still be living in the Northeast USA if I wanted to be only with people exactly like me. That said, I respectfully disagree that it appeals only to gays. Lots of people, straight or gay singles and even families prefer these areas as it is out of the fray yet still close to the bars and shopping of central Pattaya. Different strokes for different folks.

I have some gay friends and they're big fun to have a night out with ....

It's definitely NOT in the gay area, the gay beach stops about one-quarter mile before View Talay 3. The condo is populated mostly by Scandinavian families. It's a great location if you like a quiet area, I know because I have lived there for four years now :)

what i meant is the area is away from central pattaya, where all the action is. jomtien action is mostly gay...