IGNORED

Suspect in Central Pattaya Necklace Snatch case arrested by Pattaya Police

Pattaya One

pattya city real estate property condos house sale rent buy jomtien bangkok luxury hotel spa resort store gold silver

A Necklace snatch in front of Big C Extra in Central Pattaya occurred on Wednesday Night involving a Middle-Eastern tourist and thanks to a quick response by Police, the suspected thief was arrested. Khun Noparat aged 19 was caught in Soi Siam Country Club in East Pattaya as he attempted to escape with a gold necklace with Buddhist Amulet worth 20,000 Baht. The suspect claimed he was desperate for money so he could send his girlfriend to University. He claimed he had undertaken many necklace snatches around Pattaya and this was the first time he had been caught. Khun Noparat was charged with aggravated theft but the foreign victim has yet to file a Police Report which could affect the outcome of the case.

BufferPinExt Suspect in Central Pattaya Necklace Snatch case arrested by Pattaya Police
a2503ef5a1d86f84f37c5ac69c3df2ed
p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

View the full article

Bastards, they want gassing. I was naive and arriving here was pillion on my GF bike checking out a place advertised for rent, when some twat came behind and ripped my necklace off me. We gave chase but he had a faster bike/knew the area. Had it years too. That was Soi Khao Talao

Frequent phenomenon relatively. Especially in soi Buakhao is place for motorbike gold thieves.

Edited by THAJEC

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Frequent phenomenon relatively. Especially in soi Buakhao is place for motorbike gold thieves.

:Agree1: In 2008 in front of my own eyes, I have seen the gold chains snatched from a man walking, The thais were on motor bike, it was so quick and professional..... Then in the next day, seen the same robbery on the same spot on the thai woman that got her necklace snatched, again from the thals on motor bike... I think Robbers got info beforehand, Well planned robbery... Scumbags... I never wore Gold chains in Pattaya even though i always wear one at home in Ireland... Even I only carry less than 5,000 cash in the wallet just in case I get clobbered...

Edited by jocky king