IGNORED

Studio for rent on Pattaya Tai....11,000 per month

altec123

Need a budget studio in Pattaya? Rate quoted is on a yearly lease, also available for 6 months at a higher rate.

IMG_31251.jpg

IMG_31261.jpg

IMG_31281.jpg

IMG_31291.jpg

IMG_31391.jpg

See the link below for more details:

http://www.bigmangop...ndominium/26123

PM me is interested or email me at [email protected]

Edited by altec123

I don't see what floor it is located on.

"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it

helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but

at the very least you need a beer."

-Frank Zappa

The exact floor will be disclosed when the home is viewed, but it is on a high floor.

Need a budget studio in Pattaya? Rate quoted is on a yearly lease, also available for 6 months at a higher rate.

post-5866-0-92641200-1337839031_thumb.jpg

post-5866-0-71091500-1337839069_thumb.jpg

post-5866-0-73556200-1337839122_thumb.jpg

post-5866-0-32809200-1337839166_thumb.jpg

post-5866-0-36441200-1337839201_thumb.jpg

See the link below for more details:

http://www.bigmangop...ndominium/26123

PM me is interested or email me at [email protected]

15000 per month is not so cheap for thai style condo

17000 per month in LK Pavilion at sai sam is a better condo with high class furniture

and clean up every day also

but mayby u will find somebody

15000 per month is not so cheap for thai style condo

17000 per month in LK Pavilion at sai sam is a better condo with high class furniture

and clean up every day also

I wouldnt call this thai style to be honest... 11k longterm isnt that bad...

I will because 11,000 a month long term is a good deal.

Is there wi fi and what is the crossroad on Pattaya Tai?

Looks nice although I often wonder why all the kitchen facilities when its cheaper to eat out here, let alone the cooking, storage, cleaning up after etc, most times you can only buy the food raw for the price of eating it ready cooked from the cafe's/carts etc

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Is there wi fi and what is the crossroad on Pattaya Tai?

Just off of of Pattay Tai very close to Tukom. Tenant will need to arrange internet directly with the service provider,

Edited by altec123

looks expensive to me as it looks on the small side, nicely furnished though and good location but on a yearly lease for 11k i think is very high.

unless of course it already includes electric, water, cable TV and internet then its a fair deal but my guess is it does not.

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

Looks nice although I often wonder why all the kitchen facilities when its cheaper to eat out here, let alone the cooking, storage, cleaning up after etc, most times you can only buy the food raw for the price of eating it ready cooked from the cafe's/carts etc

For me long term would need a kitchen as it would at least give me the mind set that it was an apartment and not a hotel room. Whether used or not it would be there if I needed it? Sometime it's not about cost as it is also fun to cook...especially with an apprentice with shapely legs :D

Looks like there's a 2-burner hob, a hood and a microwave. Surely not a gourmet kitchen, but can cook if you want.

looks expensive to me as it looks on the small side, nicely furnished though and good location but on a yearly lease for 11k i think is very high.

unless of course it already includes electric, water, cable TV and internet then its a fair deal but my guess is it does not.

Well i guess for 11k this a good deal for sure on this location, hard to get somewhere else for this price in this area.. Dont think it would include electric because thats almost never the deal with renting a condo because the tennant can switch on the ac for 24/7 so only the electric bill would be 11k per month!

The price does not include electric.

A condo renting for 11k per month on a long term lease in Central Pattaya or anywhere in Pattaya for that matter, that is inclusive of electric, water, cable TV and internet simply does not exist.