Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Livestreaming

IGNORED

Mr. Whippy Ice cream van for sale

john56

This purpose built cash earner is fully equipped and ready to go. It is fitted with a soft serve ice cream machine, fully air-conditioned and has been design for ease of cleaning. It comes with the famous name " Mr. Whippy" and the "Whippy logo" which are fully registered in Thailand as a trade mark. The selling price is 1.2million baht If interested please contact me on 0871003260 or email [email protected]

post-82727-0-20525600-1337838273_thumb.jpg

Is this the same icecream you buy at Mcd's and Kfc for 9baht ?

Not quite the same icecream. This ice cream is made in Australia and is very creamy and smooth compared to the others you mentioned. The bad news about KFC, Macas is they contain a high degree of animal fat.

Not quite the same icecream. This ice cream is made in Australia and is very creamy and smooth compared to the others you mentioned. The bad news about KFC, Macas is they contain a high degree of animal fat.

So, if the ice CREAM at KFC & Macs contain a high degree of animal fat.... IE: Cream..... Then what constitutes a Mr. Whippy?

Also, does it come in various flavors?

Maybe things are different here in thailand. In the usa the creamier ice cream had the highest fat content. Some dairys would sell 3% and others 10%. The higher the% the more costly the product. Also the machine would need adjustment to accomadate different %. Now when we ran out of product and tbe dairy was closed we would switch to a powder mix. The powder was ok in a pinch but not a customer builder.......

What brand machine is in the truck? This is the heart of the business....

I would chance it into a campervan . A Merc campervan is easier to sell than this .

It's not the first time i see this one for sale the last year .

I'm afraid you have to sell a whole lot of ice creams to make any money ay all .

Is this the van from Borat and is there a bear inside?

How much would you sell 1 ice cream for in Thailand?

For sure you need to target the Thai customers because farang customers wont be enough....

1.2 mill buys a top of the line Fortuner with money left over for gas and Thai gold. A lot more impressive to the ladies when you pull up in that Fortuner than in a Mr. Whippy truck. That's just my opinion. Sir.

What would probably work better is if you could turn it into a rolling boozemobile. You know, sell drinks to the high rollers on their way to Soi 6.

Edited by rpbc

1.2 mill buys a top of the line Fortuner with money left over for gas and Thai gold. A lot more impressive to the ladies when you pull up in that Fortuner than in a Mr. Whippy truck. That's just my opinion. Sir.

What would probably work better is if you could turn it into a rolling boozemobile. You know, sell drinks to the high rollers on their way to soi 6.

Sorry dude but for 1.2m you dont buy a new top of the line Fortuner, thats 1.499.000 baht and dont have any money left over for gas and Thai gold and doesnt make any money then a Mr.Whippy Truck unless you want to rent out the Fortuner :)

Anyways, it can be a ok opportunity if you really want to invest time ,money and thai employees in it ;)

I think its a great idea. People need to think out of the box.

My mate bought a very well known Soi 8 bar for 500,000 and makes reasonable money.

My Mrs bought 7 food stalls (in BKK) for 49,000, sold pork butties to farangs and made an average of 800 Baht per night profit per stall. Obviously thats a bit different to 1.2 mil, and I am not saying its a good price, just saying people need to think out of the box sometimes when looking for business opportunities.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

just saying people need to think out of the box sometimes when looking for business opportunities.

I agree with that. Park that truck along Beach Road in the evening and a few other places during the day and I bet you could make some some serious money. Trick is to offer toppings for the ice cream and not just ice cream cones. In the US these types of businesses are extremely profitable. A couple of years ago, I built a new commercial kitchen for two young guys operating a food truck in Washington DC offering only "mac and cheese" during work days between 11-2. They make a lots of money and have people standing in line everyday to get it.

Definitely need to think out of the box.

My Mrs bought 7 food stalls (in BKK) for 49,000, sold pork butties to farangs and made an average of 800 Baht per night profit per stall.

That's 7 x 800 = 5600 x 30 = 168.000 Baht PROFIT a month .

That's is probably more than Mr Whippy is gonna make on profit in a year and you only have to invest 4% of the price of the truck .

I agree with that. Park that truck along Beach Road in the evening and a few other places during the day and I bet you could make some some serious money.

There are barely any places to even park a motorbike anymore I doubt it is so easy to just park a huge ice cream truck in the busy areas.

There are barely any places to even park a motorbike anymore I doubt it is so easy to just park a huge ice cream truck in the busy areas.

Where ever you park your gonna have to pay!! Plus all the relevent paperwork bullshit to go along with it.......

My mate bought a very well known Soi 8 bar for 500,000 and makes reasonable money.

My Mrs bought 7 food stalls (in BKK) for 49,000, sold pork butties to farangs and made an average of 800 Baht per night profit per stall. Obviously thats a bit different to 1.2 mil, and I am not saying its a good price, just saying people need to think out of the box sometimes when looking for business opportunities.

I agree. This would be a great business for your Thai partner.

That's 7 x 800 = 5600 x 30 = 168.000 Baht PROFIT a month .

That's is probably more than Mr Whippy is gonna make on profit in a year and you only have to invest 4% of the price of the truck .

She is a well to do lady by western standards....That is equal to 100k usd before taxes not bad

What paperwork does it come with like length of registration of "Mr Whippy" as a business name.

Council or police approval or the like for parking and conducting a business on the side of the road or approved spots to park and conduct a business.