Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Theft From A Hotel Room Question...

zip

Never had a problem of theft from an hotel in the seven years i have been coming here , and three years of living here !! Touch wood ?

Although i have friends what have come here and been robbed within a few day's !!

My advice to you guys is do not leave people open to temptation.. Remember although your in Pattaya your still in a third world country ?

Captain Advice :Flying:

I agree that it's a lousey Idea to leave cash and valuable things lying around...

Loosing your passport or travel documents will mess up your holiday completely.

If the room has a room safe... use it. If not, use the safety deposit box at reception.

Your camera, laptop, or wallet, with 15000 bht in it all represent several months wages to a local person.

Why tempt them like that... it's not fair...

Thai people are amoungst the most honest in the world... but you will find an exception sooner or later.

Murg

"I have passed blamelessly through life doing nought but good deeds, and I am beloved by all whose path I have crossed. It is beyond comprehension that anyone could nurture in their hearts hostile feelings for me." Genevive Dieudonne. Vampire. ("Anno Dracula" by Kim Newman)

Never had anything go missing from a hotel room in Thailand. Last year i had a camera go missing from my room in the Philippines. The staff said i took too many girls back and it must have been one of them, i knew it wasnt and got in a argument and i believed a member of staff had taken it.

Anyway i could never prove anything but one day i woke up to hear a guy shouting downstairs, he was saying his camera had gone missing from his room. I quickly got changed and tried to run down to talk to him, let him know i also had my camera go missing. When i got down he wasnt there and staff pretended they didnt know what i was talking about. Be careful where you stay as the staff can be just as untrustworthy as the girls, having said that i have never experienced a problem in Thailand....

"Talk to Jesus"

never had a problem in los but as captain mentioned, dont leave anything valuable lying around which attract attention!

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

i had my spell check go missing i think its was taken by the owner of the bar i stayed above he really wanted to buy it from me,next hotel i was at i went to get it out my bag where i thought i had put it and it was gone i just put it down to me losing it,the reason why i think he had taken it was i went in to his bar on my next trip to see my friend and the first thing he asked me was have you still got your spell check it just sounded odd how he came out with it,my reply was no some thieving fucker stole it,i still belive he stole it

Has anyone ever had something stolen from a hotel room?

I have stayed in countless 3 and 4 star hotels and never had a problem.

Zip...

From the hotel staff- never.

I only stay in hotels w/ safes. Camera, passport, $$$ - all in the safe. If she steals from me, she can steal my Billabong shirts. Good luck with that.