Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

48R - SUCCESSFUL Tourist Visa application to Australia for Thai Girlfriend

On Borrowed Time

just out of curiosity, this is a tourist visa, why do you have to fill out so much documents? I thought Australia would love tourists coming, why all the BS around. I thought getting a tourist visa to thailand was hard enough ;)

It is very easy for a person from a western country to get a tourist visa for Australia. It can be done online. For developing countries (like Thailand) and third world countries there are more hoops to jump through as you have to clearly show that you have a reason to return home (with evidence).

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well said mate and alot more informative than just saying do it yourself agents are a waste of time,

Plenty of members follow Scummy's advice with great results and this is pleasing as I have always said I don't expect to do all visas and do not want to I am happy giving advice when needed,

I never step on Scummy's toes were Australia is concerned :GoldenSmile1:

Maybe you should send your customers looking for Australia tourist visas to me then I will not have to leave Thailand for work... :GoldenSmile1:

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

Scummy always say you never know, Australians come to Thailand in there droves now and I would say 80% of my clients now are Aussies,

Posted Image

Maybe you should send your customers looking for Australia tourist visas to me then I will not have to leave Thailand for work... :GoldenSmile1:

We can start our own visa processing business and charge 15,000 baht per visa... we can also locate in LK Metro.. call the business "Cheap charlies key to Thailand" :GoldenSmile1:

We can start our own visa processing business and charge 15,000 baht per visa... we can also locate in LK metro.. call the business "Cheap charlies key to Thailand" :GoldenSmile1:

Just call it

...... "Scumbags"  "Make it easy Visa:"

Sound's better than the cheap charlie thing , :question1:

After all, if ya spending the dollars to get a visa $100+ (do it your self)    V   $1000 + (visa agent)

An in Between price like $500 would be most  appealing to someone who just need's a little help,

:ThankGod1:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/165739-5-days-in-issarn-udon-thani-loei-chiang-khan-mekong-pictorial-report/

You can take the monger out of the bar but you can never take the bar out of the monger

+1

Choc Dee

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/165739-5-days-in-issarn-udon-thani-loei-chiang-khan-mekong-pictorial-report/

You can take the monger out of the bar but you can never take the bar out of the monger

stop bringing the girls to australia, leave them in thailand for the rest of us  :SoWhat1:

But they love Australia 

No

Just call it

...... "Scumbags"  "Make it easy Visa:"

Sound's better than the cheap charlie thing , :question1:

After all, if ya spending the dollars to get a visa $100+ (do it your self)    V   $1000 + (visa agent)

An in Between price like $500 would be most  appealing to someone who just need's a little help,

:ThankGod1:

What a great idea, Scummys easy visa, got a good ring to it, I like it, the only problem is an office, single unit on Soi Lk is approx 500-600,000 baht per year rent only, and that's before you start, alot of visas,

Not saying its passed on to the client but a good run office in a good location including work permits, staff, overheads, vat, tax etc ends up costing a fortune,

Posted Image

What a great idea, Scummys easy visa, got a good ring to it, I like it, the only problem is an office, single unit on Soi Lk is approx 500-600,000 baht per year rent only, and that's before you start, alot of visas,

Not saying its passed on to the client but a good run office in a good location including work permits, staff, overheads, vat, tax etc ends up costing a fortune,

"Make it easy Visa"

:Think1:

No problem, I will take up a corner at Lolitas... :GoldenSmile1:

Hey Scummy, Lolitas are having there closing down party tonight seen them loading things into a truck today, end of another long standing name, it will be another GOGO soon, just what the soi needs, :GoldenSmile1:

Posted Image

This is why thier all  aussies, we cant afford to shit anymore

At first I thought this was funny....Then I realized the awful truth of it. Be sure to read all the way to the end!

Tax his land,
Tax his bed,
Tax the table
At which he's fed.

Tax his work,
Tax his pay,
He works for peanuts
Anyway!

Tax his cow,
Tax his goat,
Tax his pants,
Tax his coat.

Tax his tobacco,
Tax his drink,
Tax him if he
Tries to think.

Tax his car,
Tax his gas,
Find other ways
To tax his ass.

Tax all he has
Then let him know
That you won't be done
Till he has no dough.

When he screams and hollers;
Then tax him some more,
Tax him till
He's good and sore.

Then tax his coffin,
Tax his grave,
Tax the sod in
Which he's laid.

When he's gone,
Do not relax,
It's time to apply
The inheritance tax.

Accounts Receivable Tax
Airline surcharge tax
Airline Fuel Tax
Airport Maintenance Tax
Building Permit Tax
Cigarette Tax
Cooking Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Goods and Services Tax (GST)
Death Tax
Driving Permit Tax
Environmental Tax (Fee)
Excise Taxes
Income Tax
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Petrol Tax (too much per litre)
Gross Receipts Tax
Health Tax
Heating Tax
Inheritance Tax
Interest Tax
Lighting Tax
Liquor Tax
Luxury Taxes
Marriage License Tax
Medicare Tax
Mortgage Tax
Pension Tax
Personal Income Tax
Property Tax
Poverty Tax
Prescription Drug Tax
Real Estate Tax
Recreational Vehicle Tax
Retail Sales Tax
Service Charge Tax
School Tax
Telephone Tax
Value Added Tax
Vehicle License Registration Tax
Vehicle Sales Tax
Water Tax
Workers Compensation Tax
Tax (VAT) on Tax.
And Now they want a blooming Carbon Tax!

STILL THINK THIS IS FUNNY?

Not one of these taxes existed 100 years ago, & our nation was one of the most prosperous in the world... We had absolutely no national debt, had a large middle class,a huge manufacturing base, and Mum stayed home to raise the kids.

What in the Hell happened? Could it be the lying parasitic politicians wasting our money?
Oh, and don't forget the relatively new bank charges....
And we all know what we think of Bankers.

200 years ago we used to pay taxes with chickens and pigs :GoldenSmile1:

Posted Image

Just an update, they changed Visa forms yesterday and I had all docs ready to go into the mail tommorrow

Grrr - Nice of them to give us Notice - Key visa can you still use the old forms? Nice work Ozzy government. :Think1:

Here's the link - 

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/foreign/1419tha.pdf

ummm

Swinga you are correct and they gave no notice, any application received from tomorrow have to be the new forms and the tourist is the 1419tha

As you will see by the new form it is more intense than the old form and shows a tightening up of the system,

I will keep you informed how the applications are going,

But you need to change from 48rtha to 1419tha

Posted Image

Swinga you are correct and they gave no notice, any application received from tomorrow have to be the new forms and the tourist is the 1419tha

As you will see by the new form it is more intense than the old form and shows a tightening up of the system,

I will keep you informed how the applications are going,

But you need to change from 48rtha to 1419tha

From my quick look over the new form its basically just more detailed required for travel arrange meets and purpose of travel. Whats your look on the changes Darren?

Posted Image

Yeh 7 days notice according to VFS, you'd think they'd give a grace period of 30 days or something to that affect.

I wonder how many applicants sent forms in on friday by post either direct to the embassy or VFS, to find out they now have to resubmit. I don't see any policy for refunds or a process for this.

This video has details as to what changes have occurred http://www.immi.gov.au/visas/visitor/ ---Sweet F A!

The form just looks like it has been modernised to me that's about it. Still the same questions asked.

ummm

Update -TG goes to post office, they don't accept the new forms...For fuck sake really? This is pathetic from a government administration.

Solution - Send old and new forms together with a 100baht note and a message written in thai saying "Sorry about the Australian government fucking up your day."   :Finger5:

ummm

If submitted last Friday only the old forms ok, from Monday this week the new forms 1419tha

We submitted with the new forms yesterday and today with no problems at the Aussie VFS, the forms are a bit more long winded, I will keep you informed if we have any harsh decisions, I think it will be the same and no more difficult as they are trying to entice people to go for holidays rather than permanent stay hence the Embassy fee being 89,100 baht,

I was informed the holiday visa applications have increased 35% and Migration applications dropped by 24% to me its just false economics,

Round the World they have problems with Immigrants from all countries coming down hard by the Aussie and UK Embassy seems like a closing the gate after the horse has bolted scenario to me, but just my opinion,

Posted Image

Hi just a quick question about this. Regarding the documents to send. I have provided all the documentsstated and have had copies of all these certified by a JP. Do I need to post these copies with the original JP signature on them or can I email scanned copies with JPs signature scanned in? Is this the same for the invitation letter and stat dec or do they need to see original sigs by me and JP?

Appreciate your help.

U can't email your application. It would be nice though.

Just send your JP stamped/signed originals.

The point of a JP stamp is to say your submitting an authentic JP certified copy of an original. Or in the case of a stat dec your Jp has just witnessed your signature. In this case it's an original document..send this

Don't photocopy or scan any JP stamps/signed documents as they become invalid

ummm

U can't email your application. It would be nice though.

Just send your JP stamped/signed originals.

The point of a JP stamp is to say your submitting an authentic JP certified copy of an original. Or in the case of a stat dec your Jp has just witnessed your signature. In this case it's an original document..send this

Don't photocopy or scan any JP stamps/signed documents as they become invalid

Yes, if you have them you may as well send the originals. Other than having the stat dec witnessed there is no requirement to have anything certified.

scumbag

just a quick note thanks again for this thread, the info here is so helpful , my girls gone back  after being here for 2.5 months ,  now waiting for time to pass to submit again  the necessary documents, is about a month the right waiting period ?.

I was in the LOS  two weeks ago with the old forms 48R all filled in but the change came 23rd march  flew home 24 th march and again thankfully with the  info from everyone here found the new forms 1419  1419tha   filled them out and sent them to the girl this week for signing and  submitting later this month.

I, ticked the 6 month box not sure if it will make any difference to the granting of the visa and thankfully  here on the site I now know about the medical exams where to go super info . 

I appreciate the input from all here very valuable

Regards

Update - Embassy says cause TG returned to thailand 7th of Feb after a 3 month stay i.e 2.5 months to be exact, they won't grant a 6 or 12month visa and may not even grant a 3month. WTF? Stand by for bad news

ummm

Archived