Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

car kolor projects

carkolor

Stick with the thread Carkolor, its good for your business but more importantly has a lot of interest here. It's good to see some quality work coming out. Do you only do car restoration or do you have room, staff to work on more modern cars?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for your message of enthusiasm.

Our business is all about restoration of classics, that is what we love and specialize in.

However, as I'm sure you realise each of these cars is a really big job, taking months to complete.

We take on a limited amount of modern cars for bodywork and paint jobs, this helps with the work flow and keeps employees and the spray booth busy.

As you can imagine we only do top quality work, we will not do a cheap filler and blow over job, as this then badly reflects on our high standards.

So yes, if you have a modern car that needs some first class bodywork repairs,

give me a call, Kevin, 084 1643827

Do you know the whereabouts of any classic car? let us know we will follow the lead.

We need good classics for restoration, must have a book. When we purchase from any lead we pay a commission to the finder.

Enjoying the pics.

Great to see such good quality workmanship.

Have you looked into exporting Scooters they fetch a pretty penny in the uk and I have seen a few around pattaya and bkk

A Thai girls arsehole is just like a 9 volt battery you know you shouldn't but sooner or later you will put your tounge in it

I bought a 1950's vespa a few years ago with that in mind only to find that it was worth more here!

Scooters have a huge following here and have become very expensive.

Thanks for the interest.

Another update, here is the door shut on the Dodge. Every part is cleaned to bright shiny steel prior to primer.

d200_29.jpg

This is one of my favorite threads, as I love classic cars. I would love to find a MGB, TR-6, VW Beatle or BMW 2002 here and have it restored. Please keep us updated on your projects and keep fixing up these old cars!

Hello, VW Beetles are easy to find. The other cars not so easy, but they are about.

Keep a watchful eye on our inventory page: http://www.carkolor.com/inventory.html

We can get hold of a BMW 2002 but it's in Phuket. We can get it over here for you to restore. Better contact us direct.

Do you know the whereabouts of any classic car? let us know we will follow the lead.

We need good classics for restoration, must have a book. When we purchase from any lead we pay a commission to the finder.

saw this thread in Thai visa:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/563106-old-cars-in-ban-phai/

cheers

When is the proposed date to finish this crewcab? Would like to see it in person when its finished. Cheers

When is the proposed date to finish this crewcab? Would like to see it in person when its finished. Cheers

Expect some time, end of August. Yes, you are more than welcome to come and take a look, at any time in the restoration.

This is one of my favorite threads, as I love classic cars. I would love to find a MGB, TR-6, VW Beatle or BMW 2002 here and have it restored. Please keep us updated on your projects and keep fixing up these old cars!

Hope to have a BMW 2002 restoration project soon.

We have two potential BMW 2002 now. Go to the website and either call or mail.

www.carkolor.com

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, it's been a while, full restorations are big jobs.

Here is the chassis, down to bright metal and etch primed,

d200_30.jpg

Next stage is a 2K epoxy finish. This is very tough and durable.

d200_31.jpg

Back to the body, and now begins the huge daunting task of levelling up. This cannot be rushed, this stage is what makes or breaks the final paint job.

d200_32.jpg

Nice update.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Nice work there,i am a panelbeater myself and i sure appriciate to look at good work being done.If your looking for another pickup there is a 65-66 gmc standing in Chachoengsao opposite the busstation,i dont know if its for sale,but i saw it when i went on the bus from Korat to Pattaya. My ride is a 1959 Chevy Biscayne Buissnes coupe.Keep up the good work!

• 2 weeks later...

Further updates on the Crew Cab. We haven't forgotten, just a very long and tedius flatting down and filler process to get through.

d200_35.jpg

d200_33.jpg

d200_34.jpg

I noticed that you have a Karman Ghia for sale on your website. What year is it and is the car pictured the actual car and is it in good condition mechanically?

The crew cab is looking good!

The Karmann Ghia on the website is archive pictures.

The car is not with us, I will update pictures with the actual pics, today or tomorrow. I will also add more details.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all,

Just to show latest progress, and where we are now.

d200_40.jpg

d200_41.jpg

www.carkolor.com

Archived