Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Last update on the Darkside

Bocuse

I've just discovered many places over there:

JoyJoy: soi Siam Country Club, very nice place to play pool and very nice girls.(clean room).

La Guinguette: only once there and no many girls

Fabrice: Nice swimming pool to relax and eat. Nice bar with many girls. Not easy to find.

Pussy Cat Club: Birthday party this night: was great.

Butterfly: Buffet on wednesday afternoon, I'll keep u informed.

Don't hesitate to ask for more info.

When did you make use of them? Someone told me that when the new owners took over (2 months ago?) ST on the premises stopped and the girls weren't very happy at the loss of earnings

Does the Pussy Cat Club have ST rooms?

Yes of course but i didn't try yet.

JoyJoy: soi Siam Country Club, very nice place to play pool and very nice girls.(clean room).

La Guinguette: only once there and no many girls

Fabrice: Nice swimming pool to relax and eat. Nice bar with many girls. Not easy to find.

Pussy Cat Club: Birthday party this night: was great.

Butterfly: Buffet on wednesday afternoon, I'll keep u informed.

Don't hesitate to ask for more info.

JoyJoy, La Guinguette and Butterfly are 3 of my favorites over there.

Where is Fabrice? I hear it was near AquaDym but around the corner and not on Soi Siam Country.

Is this correct?

Can't wait to check them out again next week thanks for the updates.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

JoyJoy, La Guinguette and Butterfly are 3 of my favorites over there.

Where is Fabrice? I hear it was near AquaDym but around the corner and not on Soi Siam Country.

Is this correct?

Can't wait to check them out again next week thanks for the updates.

555 Correct 999Baht - if you can find Aqua Deymie you'll have no problem getting to Fabrice from there.

Another new bar for you to try is the Blue Cat next door to Kik - counted 7 BG's there today but the best were already taken.

Titty Twister has changed it's name to the Black Hole - not sure if it's had a change of owner of if the selection of girls is different.

555 Correct 999Baht - if you can find Aqua Deymie you'll have no problem getting to Fabrice from there.

Another new bar for you to try is the Blue Cat next door to Kik - counted 7 BG's there today but the best were already taken.

Thanks...again for more bar suggestions.

I know and like Kik so will be very easy to check out Blue Cat next week.

I really appreciate all the advice you have given me.

If you wanna meet up for a drink at any of these places in the first 7 days of June send me a PM an ill be happy to shout you a drink or two for your help.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Thanks...again for more bar suggestions.

I know and like Kik so will be very easy to check out Blue Cat next week.

I really appreciate all the advice you have given me.

If you wanna meet up for a drink at any of these places in the first 7 days of June send me a PM an ill be happy to shout you a drink or two for your help.

No problem with passing on info - that's one of the things that makes PA so good.

Just remember that the bars are constantly changing and the quality isn't always what you might hope for. You really do need the time to search out the treasures.

Also, it would be good to have your comments on the bars you visit. I like to try somewhere different and once I've been to a bar I don't usually visit again for a few months (there's just too many of them) so it's always good to hear about other BM's current experiences.

• 3 weeks later...

Just tried Blue Cat rooms a couple of days ago. Clean but nothing fancy. Showers in the corridor.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just visit Kik Bar today. Arround 10 ladys, there 3 of them really nice, but chating with other costumers. I have to make another visit.

Anyone know if the cashier is available too?

When I parked my motorbike in front, there where a couple of ladys form Blue Cat (is the at the next door) otside the bar. One was interesting and probably will require a visit too.

• 2 weeks later...

boss from belgium ,the manager is his wife . i was with a friend , we were the only one this afternoon with 6 ladies . ;-) a good afternoon !!!

Archived