IGNORED

Boxing for the Origin

Pattaya One

Boxing-Roo-3rd-Rd-Oct-2011-300x177.jpgArguably one of the roughest and toughest series of sporting games held anywhere in the world kicks off late on Wednesday afternoon (Thailand time) when the first of three rugby league State of Origin matches is contested.
Rugby league fans already know the drill, but if you happen to be a sport lover who appreciates great contests, and you want to see such an event in a setting designed to bring the atmosphere of the game as close as you can get in Pattaya, then my old favourite the Boxing Roo (Third Road, directly opposite Soi Lengkee) bar is the place to be.
As Queensland attempts to set the stage for an unprecedented seventh straight Origin series win, there will be many cane toad (Queensland) supporters making a lot of loud and vexatious noises in the confines of the Boxing Roo. This will not necessarily be because of the game, but due to the fact the management of the Boxing Roo will be offering free Sambucca shots during the match.
By the time the game is over there may well be some very legless cane toads who will have been drowning their sorrows as they watched New South Wales upset the Queensland juggernaut. OK, maybe that’s wishful thinking on my part.
No matter which team you support or whether you’ve never seen a game of rugby league, do yourself a favour and hop into the Boxing Roo to watch the action. The game commences about 5:00pm Pattaya time.

InPattayaNow?d=yIl2AUoC8zA InPattayaNow?d=qj6IDK7rITs
dyC6xZO0ez4

View the full article

Sadly I'm not in Pattaya but I will be watching this great game at home on the gold coast

As the OP says, do yourself a favor if you haven't seen this great game before and tune in wherever you are, you wont be disappointed ...

Go The Blues!!!!

I should be there. A bit of atmosphere goes a long way.

QUEENSLANDER, the Mighty Maroons

Looks like a great year again,