IGNORED

Westerly Hill Guesthouse

ctcam21

Apologies if I am duplicating a topic already created but a search didn't yield anything of value to me.

I am looking forward to my first trip to Pattaya in September and looking at hotels/guesthouses. In searching around Agoda, I stumbled upon the Westerly Hill Guesthouse on Soi 13/1. It seems like a great location and at around 1000 baht per night, it seems like a great deal too. Am I missing something? (New to this forum, just been lurking a bit.) Have any BMs stayed here and if so, would they care to share their experiences?

Thanks in advance.

http://www.agoda.com...uest_house.html

The pictures below are from Agoda and soidb.

post-80177-0-83806400-1337645268.jpg

post-80177-0-13073800-1337645267.jpg

post-80177-0-92420600-1337645265.jpg

ive not stayed there....but i called in about a year ago.i didnt go any furter with it. its a great location imo but for that price id expect a pool and a balcony.up to you.

Let us know how it goes if you stay there

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• 1 year later...

Stayed there for 1 night in Feb. Decent clean room but expensive. A lady owner if I remember right.

Forget health clinics and gyms. Sex is the best cure. One good night of sex and your problems are gone.

Stayed there 2 trips when it was new, 3-4 years ago ?

Nice rooms and very nice bathrooms with good shower, got your own key and no respetion.

Great location and also had ok wifi.

Only reason i changed hotel is that i need a pool, used to walk to mike shopping pool but lazy.

• 2 weeks later...

I was staying at LK Empress a couple of weeks ago...but I popped into the Westerly to check it out for a mate coming over at Xmas on a budget. Nice rooms, very swish modern bathrooms and helpful lady manager. The location is awesome.

A nice place a few Mates always stay here when over.

The Lady is great as is the Staff but for me no outside area nor roim service so it off my Books only because of this.

Archived