IGNORED

Nana plaza

Nice videos John. Love the NEP.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

Love NEP.

Edited by Pharang_bah
Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Interested in Forum members reactions to:

which is better, Nana, Soi Cowboy or Patpong?

You can put a line through Patpong.

I visit both Cowboy and Nana.

I still just prefer Nana, only because its slightly cheaper, there are still some decent farang owners about, and more options in the immediate vicinity when it comes to beer bars to watch the world go by and freelancers (or LB's if thats your thing). And hell, I still like the sleaze of Nana too.

You can put a line through Patpong.

I visit both Cowboy and Nana.

I still just prefer Nana, only because its slightly cheaper, there are still some decent farang owners about, and more options in the immediate vicinity when it comes to beer bars to watch the world go by and freelancers (or LB's if thats your thing). And hell, I still like the sleaze of Nana too.

Patpong's not so bad. Bada Bing, Black Pagoda, Electric Blue and Pink Panther are worth checking out and the King's bars are OK. I also have a soft spot for Safari. Nana and Cowboy are both better (with Nana currently edging Cowboy) but Patpong is worth a punt if you're in town for a while.

• 3 months later...

Patpong sla ik altijd over. Hoorde laatst toevallig van een vriend die daar werd genept en dat draaide uit op een knokpartij. Nana is een stuk relaxter en soi Cowboy bevalt ook goed (Tilac agogo ;)).

Waarom spreken we Engels op het Nederlandse gedeelte ?

Patpong - kan leuk zijn als je de weg weet en weet waar je wel en niet moet zijn ,

beetje oppassen met barren op een boven verdieping of in kleine zij straatjes .

Nana - ok

Cowboy - compact , relaxt , mijn favoriet .

Nana for me. I like sitting in the courtyard and watching the action in a 360 degree panorama.

Great, funky place.

• 4 weeks later...

Ik vind zelf soi Cowboy leuker dan Nana, vanwege de minder gedwongen sfeer, en toen ik er de laatste keer was, was er in Cowboy erg veel naakt, en in Nana hooguit 1 of 2 tenten topless. Ik ben laag bij de gronds dus ga voor veel naakte mooie meiden :-)

Had an evening in Nana a few weeks ago, I used to live in BKK, so many fond memories but its taken a dive in my opinion, many dated old venues, a few good but girl quality was disappointing, drink prices very high, accommodation and even massage prices were high and all they could say, well this is Bangkok, very disappointing.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Had an evening in Nana a few weeks ago, I used to live in BKK, so many fond memories but its taken a dive in my opinion, many dated old venues, a few good but girl quality was disappointing, drink prices very high, accommodation and even massage prices were high and all they could say, well this is Bangkok, very disappointing.

------So After all that ,and do not get me wrong --I trust your word . Where would you play if you had 5 days to spend in Bangkok the last part of this month ??

None

Ladies this is the Dutch part of PA , we talk Dutch here .

To answer the question have one day at Nana and one day at Cowboy and go back to the place you liked most .

It's only a 10/15 minute taxi ride between the 2 places .

Zo en nu gaan we weer Nederlands lullen , ja .

Ladies this is the Dutch part of PA , we talk Dutch here .

To answer the question have one day at Nana and one day at Cowboy and go back to the place you liked most .

It's only a 10/15 minute taxi ride between the 2 places .

Zo en nu gaan we weer Nederlands lullen , ja .

Ye I know this is the Duch part of it all ,sorry to step over the line -I will try to stay on my side from now on . :Bye5:

None

Ye I know this is the Duch part of it all ,sorry to step over the line -I will try to stay on my side from now on . :Bye5:

Don't get me wrong , you're welcome just learn to speak Dutch :P .

Ok lesson 1 ,

Thanks = bedankt :Chokdee3: .