IGNORED

Recent visit to Nirun

onthego

I've recently been to the Nirun condos, so I'm sharing my impressions in case other members are considering staying there.

I've seen a few units of there. Some were ok, some were down right neglected. All units had a thick iron metal "gate" in front of the unit door, which gives the corridors a prison-like feeling, at least in my opinion. The condition of the premise is not too great. There are plenty of internet shop, laundries, barbers on the ground floor, so it's convenient.

Pros: location, cheap rent (6-8K/month), pubs & shops nearby, near Big c extra.

Cons: units and premise condition, noisy at night.

Overall, it could work for someone on a tight budget who still wants to be well located. But you get what you for.

some units there can be rented for 5K/month.

for someone looking for a studio at that price range, not sure how many options r there. units in the large bldg can be better than those in two low-risew bldgs.

but as I said, u get what u pay for.