Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News | | Pattaya Investigations | ChicaCheck | Buy/Sell Property | Isaan Lawyers | Anglo Siam Legal | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

golf advice for june

tombailey

Hello,

I will in Pattaya for june and wanted to play some golf, have read lots about places, club rental but am still abit lost.

Where is the best place to go for good club rental.

Best place to get in contact with other singles for a game

Best course which is close to Pattaya looked at phionex

Cheers

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

Ask at The Golf Club....bar in Soi LK Metro....they will help you out with everything.

I come to Thailand for the beaches.....How about you ???

Try Lewinski's Pub/Golf on Soi 13/3' they play 6 days a week (Included Sunday) they also provide a ride for a smalll fee, I played there May, great bunch of guys. Also across the the street is Suger Babes, they also have golf outings and a good bunch of layed back guys.

Try Lewinski's Pub/Golf on Soi 13/3' they play 6 days a week (Included Sunday) they also provide a ride for a smalll fee, I played there May, great bunch of guys. Also across the the street is Suger Babes, they also have golf outings and a good bunch of layed back guys.

True, Good Organisers for Golf outings and Competitions..

Ask at The Golf Club....bar in Soi LK Metro....they will help you out with everything.

Very good as well like above... Try other Links at Soi Buakhao...

Give Travellers rest golf

Fergus Is the operator

And runs out of the bowling

Well organized and super friendly

Another vote for Travelers Rest golf society at the bowling green in Soi Excite.

Well run but nice and friendly, a good mix of friendly social golf and proper competition play.

runs 4 days a week and transport club rental all taken care of as well as great prices on all the courses.

JIM

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, here's another vote for Traveler's Rest Golf Club. Highly recommended, run by Fergus. Great group of people who return year after year. Good times. Yes, he goes out four times a week.

I used to golf, never was very good at it and no longer golf, But i stayed 2 or 3 doors from The Pattaya Golf Club, on LK Metro, i know they run outings either every day or all most every day pretty sure they also have rental clubs. Have a blast.

• 2 weeks later...