Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Congratulations Chelsea! European Champions 2012

Tao 66

Just as long as both sets of fans do not end up in the same pub..................

And Millwall fans too...lol

Im guessing london is the place to be tonite.. west ham to PL and chelsea CL winners . What a party!

Gratz!

Not really...Man united finished second.....:GoldenSmile1:

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

The 6th best team in England are the champions of Europe...who said the premiership is not the best league in the world!

yes chelsea had to do an awful lot of defending,but to knock out barcelona and then bet bayern on their own patch takes some doing,so for that reason alone im pleased for them....will he get the job though..dont bet on it.

Congratulations to the Chelsea fans... but i didn't think it was a nice final, without a real winner in my opinion.

Still, they did it, so again, congratz !

Congratulations to the Chelsea fans... but i didn't think it was a nice final, without a real winner in my opinion.

Still, they did it, so again, congratz !

Err i think the winner is the one with the most goals

Yes as much as it pains me to say it, congratulations are in order. :D Great to see an English team win the European cup again, can't believe it took fifty-six years for a London club to win it. No country in Europe has had more different teams win it, so we should be very proud.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

Err i think the winner is the one with the most goals

Pff, you know what i mean!

Like someone said above, more than Chelsea winning it it was Bayern who lost it. However, at the end, congratulations are in order for the Chelsea boys because though they were on the receiving end throughout, they didn't give up and fought on and on and on... One has to feel sorry for BM, for losing it twice at the death to two English clubs, though 13 years apart, and also for Spurs who must be gutted...

Cheers Chelsea, on the day you did it!!!

9 people can't make a baby in one month

I'm still astonished that a German side lost a penalty shoot out....Has the moon turned blue tonight?

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?