Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Congratulations Chelsea! European Champions 2012

Tao 66

What an amazing game of football and what a strike by Drogba....and I never thought I would see the day an English team (albeit mostly foreign players) beat a German team on penalties!

I'm very pleased the trophy has come back to England again.

Abramovich has his dream come true finally and surely Di Matteo should be given the job, anyone else would be a complete injustice.

Well done Chelsea

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

Jeez there must have been some pressure on Drogba taking the last penalty.

I'm not a fan of Chelsea but I was rooting for them and I'm glad the European Cup is back on British soil.

Well done Chelsea.

Well done Chelsea

hear hear

they have done well.

Edited by steviehgv

Stevie

First London club ever to win the Champions League.. Sad to see Spurs going for Europa League with Collymore every Thursday... I think Bale will decide to go because he wanted to play in the Champion League.... Real Madrid ?

Well Done Chelsea :Clap9:

Congratulations to Chelsea

They were outplayed for much of the game but still managed to come out winners

Bayren 43 shots on goal 7 on Target (20 Corner Kicks)

Chelsea 9 shots on goal 3 on Target (1 Corner Kick)

No justice in Football!! Exact same story when they played Barca.

Chelsea is a team of destiny. Very undeserved win to say the least.

First London club ever to win the Champions League.. Sad to see Spurs going for Europa League with Collymore every Thursday... I think Bale will decide to go because he wanted to play in the Champion League.... Real Madrid ?

We cannot afford to lose both modric and bale together so I predict that only modric will leave for around £35m - bale will probably stay one more season.

Without the champions league money we have little chance of making top 4 next season.

Thursday nights on channel 5 wataching our reserve/ youth team will be boring!

Yes I found it quite amusing that a team full of gifted foreign players plus Cole and Lampard with an Italian coach played a very English style "They shall not pass" defensive game throwing their bodies and everything in the way. Bayern could not hit a cows arse with a Banjo, but when they did finally score I must admit I thought they deserved to win.

Then Drogba stepped up to the plate with another classic English style goal...A thumping bullet of a header from a set piece....

Then came the Penalties and I thought they are Germans so that's that.....

if you don't take chances you don't win games. the same happened to my own team last season when we lost 1-0 at home to a relegated team. We had 30 shots at goal and a huge number of corners.

They had one shot in the entire game and scored. I understand how you must be feeling.

Ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra , yawn yawn

if you don't take chances you don't win games. the same happened to my own team last season when we lost 1-0 at home to a relegated team. We had 30 shots at goal and a huge number of corners.

They had one shot in the entire game and scored. I understand how you must be feeling.

The feeling is mutual. I guess this is money well spent???

Ra ra ra ra ra ra ra ra , yawn yawn

Very insightful rebuttal. I would have never thought of that.

The feeling is mutual. I guess this is money well spent???

Very insightful rebuttal. I would have never thought of that.

two words "sour grapes"

two words "sour grapes"

Did the better team win today? No.

So no shit, "sour grapes." Are you saying your a fan of anti-football?

Did the better team win today? No.

So no shit, "sour grapes." Are you saying your a fan of anti-football?

Ok four words then "we won, you did,nt"

Well done to Chelsea I'm over the moon they won it, outplayed all of the game, but hats of to them. It was great to see them win on penalties I was fearing the worst when matta missed Chelsea's first penalty, drogba cool as u like for the decisive one

Ok four words then "we won, you did,nt"

BM isn't my team homeboy. And chelsea didn't win it, BM lost it.

Go ahead and pat yourself on the back. But if Barca won in this fashion, I would be a man and admit it was a lucky win and nothing else.

BTW: Shouldn't you be celebrating with your friends right now, instead of sitting behind a computer and arguing with me??????

BM isn't my team homeboy. And chelsea didn't win it, BM lost it.

Go ahead and pat yourself on the back. But if Barca won in this fashion, I would be a man and admit it was a lucky win and nothing else.

BTW: Shouldn't you be celebrating with your friends right now, instead of sitting behind a computer and arguing with me??????

Yes i see that you are a barca fan, just except that we won,and not be bitter and twisted that you was,nt there. As for celebrating with my friends, i just finished work after a 16 hour day,and i,m having a little down time before bed and work tomorrow.

Go read my first post. I clearly wasn't being bitter I was just stating the match stats. And Frugal Charles even agreed with my sentiments.

First CL Trophy in 107 years and you spent the day working a 16 hour shift??? What kind of chelsea supporter are you???

Go read my first post. I clearly wasn't being bitter I was just stating the match stats. And Frugal Charles even agreed with my sentiments.

First CL Trophy in 107 years and you spent the day working a 16 hour shift??? What kind of chelsea supporter are you???

One who works very hard, so he can enjoy the finer things in life, like traveling to los 4 times a year, buisness class, drives a nice car, and is retiring in about 2 years.

It's still only 1:30 am in London right now. I bet the bars are loads of fun tonight...

Im guessing london is the place to be tonite.. west ham to PL and chelsea CL winners . What a party!

Gratz!

Well fuck me another shit fight on addicts surprise surprise LOL

Barcelona are a wonderful team I could quite happily watch for an entire day...every team loses once in a while when sometimes things simply don't go as planned. We are all, after all Human!!

I'm genuinely pleased for Chelsea too as Di Matteo has shown to be an astute manager whose tactics paid off and it's been a long time coming for them.

Im guessing london is the place to be tonite.. west ham to PL and chelsea CL winners . What a party!

Gratz!

Just as long as both sets of fans do not end up in the same pub..................