IGNORED

snacks

shark

could anyone tell me where you can buy salt and vinegar crisps preferably walkers i get a craving for them when i am in patts

You can buy Walkers crisps here, last time i saw them they sold them in "Tops" supermarket not 100% sure on the flavour situation though, but be expected to pay over the odds. they also used to sell them in "Eden Bar" (Formerley the Harley Jomtien)

Captain Crisp Lover

They have pringles salt and vinegar at 7-11 store everywhere not sure about walkers though.

"A man does what he can until his destiny is revealed"

There's light at the end of this long tunnel

• 2 weeks later...

Walkers are sold as Leys in Thailand (same company-Pepsico) and you do see 'English style salt and vinegar' in a union jack styled packet on sale.

The extra barbeque, ridged crisps are FANTASTIC when drunk and hungry at 4 am (as are 7/11 steak-gai burgers!).

*WARNING. The above statement was prepared in a factory that uses irony. It may contain irony. It cannot be guaranteed as irony free. Readers with an adverse reaction to irony or irony based products should consume a pinch of salt before reading. Readers who have are known irony-deficient should seek professional help before continuing*

'I'd like to congratulate Chris Pattaya on being the smuggest cnut ever shat into God's creation', Unknown Mango Sauce contributer.

Walkers are sold as Leys in Thailand (same company-Pepsico) and you do see 'English style salt and vinegar' in a union jack styled packet on sale.

The extra barbeque, ridged crisps are FANTASTIC when drunk and hungry at 4 am (as are 7/11 steak-gai burgers!).

Quite agree. Who the fuck'd want to search out an overpriced packet of Walkers when you can walk into any 7-Eleven and buy the Thai brands Ley or Tasto..... every bit as good as the overseas competition and a shitload cheaper.