IGNORED

Can Someone Translate These Two Please?

Taeng Mo

ฟรั่งกับบ้าน

ฝรั่งกลับบ้าน

I think I know, but one may be ok, the other may be a bit controversial.

I've written them myself, to try to highlight a difference in pronounciation as to what I may have heard. Sort of benefit of the doubt.

The first line is incorrect , it has no meaning . The letter (For Fan) should be (For Faa) and is missing (lor ling)

The second line is correct Farang glap baan or Farang return home

The first line is incorrect , it has no meaning . The letter (For Fan) should be (For Faa) and is missing (lor ling)

The second line is correct Farang glap baan or Farang return home

Oops, my mistake, should have put the glasses on. That first "Farang" should, indeed be spelt with For Faa.

I was thinking the first line (with correct spelling) would read "Farang at home". Ie, Gab - Gor Gai, Mai Han Agaht, Bor Bi Mi can be interpreted as "at"? Gab Barn - At Home? Therefore no Lor Ling?

The second line would read, as you say, Farang Return Home, or Farang Go Home.

Does this make sense or is the first line, with correct spelling, not legit?

I would not use the format of the first line . If you want to say you are at home i would use = Pom yuu tii baan

I would not use the format of the first line . If you want to say you are at home i would use = Pom yuu tii baan

Thanks, but I'm saying that, in place of the other speaker saying "Farang go home", could they mean, when talking about someone else, The Farang is at Home?

I think you may know where this is going.

Farang back home

:FYI1:

Thanks, Fella.

I thought I was being told to GTF Home. Such a shame as I am having a fat time here.

Perhaps they were talking about someone else.