IGNORED

Ned Kelly Bar, Pattaya (Soi Lengkee)

They do a least two set English breakfast menus, I chose the 95 Baht option.

Enjoy the pictures! :)

DSC01603.JPG

DSC01604.JPG

DSC01605.JPG

DSC01606.JPG

DSC01607.JPG

DSC01608.JPG

DSC01609.JPG

DSC01610.JPG

DSC01611.JPG

DSC01612.JPG

That looked a good breakfast for 95 bts.... Thanks for info, will check that out in September even though I'm a regular customer to Witherspoon Soi Buakhao..Still the best breakfast in town for 155 bts...

That looked a good breakfast for 95 bts.... Thanks for info, will check that out in September even though I'm a regular customer to Witherspoon Soi Buakhao..Still the best breakfast in town for 155 bts...

JK, Thanks for the heads up ;-)

Ned wouldnt be happy with them selling 2 types of English breakfast. Looks tasty though.

Some tasty girls work there.. Great bar at night.. Ladys young and keen. Soi Lengkee i like now.

great bar allways starts our night off

pom rak pattaya

Some tasty girls work there.. Great bar at night.. Ladys young and keen. Soi Lengkee i like now.

Agreed.

I've eaten there once and no complains about the food.

The stand out are the women there at night!

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Thanks for the info potnoodle I usually stay in the Soi Buakhao area and am always looking for somewhere new to try, looks like a good place to get over a hangover in the morning and check out for a few drinks at night according to some other members.

Love soi lenkee and Ned kelly Bar, Good place to start the night off and have a few drinks with some sexy and friendly girls that are happy to set up the pool table and chat to you until your ready to go out.

Definatly worth a try and last time i went it seemed there is constant rotation of new girls on show. A+++

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm........ Breakfast at NIGHT?

Anyway, I'm an Aussie and I went there last month, at about 11.00am (Breakfast time, at least in Patts) and found the service to be the usual WTF do you want?, in the absence of the Boss.

Got the Breakfast in the photo, Bt95, paid a hundred, left.

F*ck that, I'd rather go up Soi Buakhaow, North, to the Robin's Nest Sister place, on the left (not sure what it is called, but looks the same. You will know it, it's the place where your sausage rolls off the plate, if you're not careful of the topographics), pay Bt 140 or so, get 2 of everything there, without the Snooty service.

You Bar Owners need to be there all the time, i don't give a f*ck what anybody says.

Otherwise you're just replicating the service in LOS I left Oz for, on a better rep.

I always stay at a hotel where the breakfast is included but you have to get there before the Russians or it's like sharks at a feeding frenzy.

baked beans as plate fillers -- will these places ever stop these shit breakfasts

DSC01603.JPG

i think this bar is for drinking and a local, maybe not the best place for a meal, Billabong does good breakfast tho but rearly up early enough for that 555

pom rak pattaya

Crazy Dave's is an institution in Pattaya. Situated on Soi chaiyapoon on just off Soi Bukhao.The breakfast consisted of two slices of toast with butter and marmalade. This accompanied 1 slice of fried bread, 2 fried eggs, 2 slices of bacon, 1 sausage, half a tomato and some baked beans. To wash it down was a large mug of tea (or choice of coffee).This breakfast cost 75 Baht. (£1.47) ($2.12)

Ned Kelly have a live band, well at least they did last night & tonight. Fucking loud noisy thing starts about 8pm & goes thru past 11pm. I'm staying opposite & would love to sleep from 6pm-10pm but I can't. Quite a few girls working over there right now but I can't quite workout if they are decent looking from where I am.

• 2 weeks later...

This morning I took a punt on the 125 baht breakfast. The FREE WiFi access code in the bar is apparently, '0806467413' (although I didn't try it out).

DSC01905.JPG

DSC01906.JPG

I went with the missus to the Boxing Roo Bar for the last state of origin, but the place was chock a block, and it was pissing down rain. I couldn't find a seat for her, so we walked down to the Ned Kelly Bar.

Good move. Bloody great atmosphere. Several big screens, three I think, and a free feed at half time..

can someone tell me if that Ned Kelly bar is near the China Garden hotel ? I think i've already had breakfast once there but not sure...

It's my life, it's now or never, I ain't gonna live forever, I just want to live while I'm alive !! (Bon Jovi)

My Cambodia Trip report February 2012

Some filipinas i had mostly for short-time those last 3 years

Bohol Island Trip report September 2011

Unforgotten places : A slideshow of the countries i've been in South-East Asia

Unforgettable people and memories : A slideshow of the nice people i met in South-East Asia

^ Yes, they are within spitting distance of each other :)

Ned Kelly would be about 30-40 metres from China Garden toward 3rd Road same side.

I had brekkie at Ned Kelly a few times last trip as expat friends of mine have brekkie there occasionally. I had no complaints with the food. I'm not a big eater these days so what is offered is enough for me.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Ok thanks for the details...

It's my life, it's now or never, I ain't gonna live forever, I just want to live while I'm alive !! (Bon Jovi)

My Cambodia Trip report February 2012

Some filipinas i had mostly for short-time those last 3 years

Bohol Island Trip report September 2011

Unforgotten places : A slideshow of the countries i've been in South-East Asia

Unforgettable people and memories : A slideshow of the nice people i met in South-East Asia