Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

where can I watch MotoGP bikes this weekend in pattaya ???

deckx

As title says anyone know a bar which covers the motorbike racing (800cc) in portugal ?? and times ??

cheers

Edited by deckx

As title says anyone know a bar which covers the motorbike racing (800cc) in portugal ?? and times ??

cheers

Try the Ace cafe in Jontoiem which is run by BM SpicyMartin. They show it everytime its on.

THIS THREAD has some details.

Send Martin a PM and he'll give you details. If i remember correctly they lay on the Thai food for your ladies and its meant to be a really great session.

Website With Map here.

Ace Cafe

CIMG2680.JPG

Great Food Too

CIMG2679.JPG

Testicles

Thanks Shuggy. Just LOVE a guy who smothers his black puddin' with mater sauce!! :o When you back next?

Deckx, the Belgian F1, soccer and rugby world cup have all overshadowed the Portugese MotoGP..... I cannot find it listed on any of the sport channel websites. Think we're gonna have to settle for watching it replayed at a later date. If I do find out it's on live, I'll PM you, hopefully in time!

Thanks Shuggy. Just LOVE a guy who smothers his black puddin' with mater sauce!! :o When you back next?

Deckx, the Belgian F1, soccer and rugby world cup have all overshadowed the Portugese MotoGP..... I cannot find it listed on any of the sport channel websites. Think we're gonna have to settle for watching it replayed at a later date. If I do find out it's on live, I'll PM you, hopefully in time!

Not back for a while mate. Probably early March sometime if things go to plan. Look forward to trying some of your Thai food when i get there.

P.S. Your coffee is the best i've had in Thailand. Well done.

Testicles

ACE CAFE

Never new this was run by you mate, i shall be popping in for a good old fry up soon !!

Captain Full English Breakfast Expert

Edited by Captain Sensible