Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

How Long Would it Last

DirtyDisco

Hi guys, thinks of selling up and joining Tomski and co in LOS, this figure should be the very least I 'll have available.

How long would it last?

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

put it on my account and you would last for 10 years in pats. 5555555555

sorry mate it deppends how much you spend on the ladys 5555

ask tomski

Hi guys, thinks of selling up and joining Tomski and co in LOS, this figure should be the very least I 'll have available.

How long would it last?

About 3 weeks for you . :Awesome::Laugh1::LMFO::LMFO:

Joe

"Hello John got a new motor ?"

How long would it last?

How do you plan spending the time? Will you be going out every night or just a couple of times a week? Where will you stay, a flash place at LK Metropole or a dingy room on the darkside? Will you be paying bar for gogo girls or getting a live in? IMO depending on what you do it could be as little as 8 months or as much as 2 years (or perhaps a little more.)

What about picking up some work to make the money last a bit longer?

BTW you are a prick for even thinking about doing this... :Awesome:

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Just over a year having a good time but not everyday. Could stretch it to 2 years tops but you are then ballon chasing and buying beers from 7-11

"A man does what he can until his destiny is revealed"

There's light at the end of this long tunnel

Doing 5 a time? about 6 weeks!

If you are smart and don't over do it, that could last you a few years mate.

Would last anywhere beween 2-3 years, i spent about £13,000 in 8 months but i was always mongering and didnt just stay in Pattaya.

Have a steady girlfriend and i believe that figure could last 3 years, but its a question which is hard to answer as everyone spends money differently.....

"Talk to Jesus"

Would last anywhere beween 2-3 years, i spent about £13,000 in 8 months but i was always mongering and didnt just stay in Pattaya.

Have a steady girlfriend and i believe that figure could last 3 years, but its a question which is hard to answer as everyone spends money differently.....

I think Kadafi is right. Just lay off the 5-somes and get a comfortable but cheap room.

Go out no more than a couple of nights a week and avoid Gogo girls because that will

cost you too much both for BF and LT.

Getting a live in would be a good idea but might start to bore a skylab like you :Bitch:

Dirty Disco

I came here 3 years ago with 35,000 Stirling in my pocket, and i have had 3 bars and a bloody good time, ive traveled the length and breath of Thailand, and ive been to Cambodia several times and a few of the islands including my favorite Kho-Samet for a week, and also flown to Penang (Malaysia twice)

I have had 100's of women here, of which two were serious the first losing a baby with me and the second i am married to now..

But most of that money was lost supporting my business's here, so all in all i could of made that last me double if i had used my head and just had a good time without the buissness side of it !!

Saying that though what good friends i have made out here, and that is priceless something money can never buy, that goes for Farrang and Thai alike.

So all it takes is a lot of bollocks to make the intial move, i don't regret for one minute of selling up and leaving a shit drugged up town to live in Pattaya.

My next stop will be Dubai, i am just waiting for the contracts to be drawn up so not long now.

Good luck what ever you chose, you only live once and i know where i would chose to do that ? even if you blow your brains out for a couple of years ,you will have done things some of your friends would never think of in their wildest dreams

Captain took the plunge

Edited by Captain Sensible

First time i came to thailand i spent £9000 in 3 months!

i recommend you dont do it as a friend, there are so many reasons why. But you dont wanna hear that, do what you thinks best and enjoy. But I was you, i would look at paid per hour employment and try to sit on your savings to make it last.

I'd also recommend that you get a thai girlfriend and live in rayong.

I'd also recommend that you get a thai girlfriend and live in rayong.

And if you need a condominium to live in in Rayong, my friend is selling one very cheap, half of what your bringing out here !! so PM me if you want the details...

Captain Salesman

I'm with Bryan on this one Col mate. Don't do it fella :D . Not only because I'd miss your company, but because Knowing you it would not last 1 year mate, no matter how much you would tell me to the contrary.

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

well, i have around half that for the year and a bit, and im not scrimping.

its not all its cracked up to be, and i would suggest considering what type of life you fancy leading, the mongerers life, going hardcore every day and night, then it aint going to last long, and i would think that after a month you would get bored. i did. so i decided to slow it down a ltiile.

that and i had fucked everyone i wanted to and there were no more birds around that i could be bothered to fuck. but farm fresh arrive daily, but not always quality.

the other life is the ex-pat cheap charlie balloon chaser life. personally i'd rather have a frontal labotomy than live that life, being known as a cheap charlie isnt always what its cracked up to be. usually they all know you and rip the piss out of you, plus if your scrimping you may not really enjoy yourself out here, its a different prospect without a 2 week millionaires wedge in your pocket.

if you dont have something to occupy yourself, it may become tiresome, most of the ex pats have businesses and interests. so that keeps them from mongering 24/7. Its when th emoney starts running out that ex-pats become embittered and hate everything about thailand and patts, sat outside 7/11's drinking 30bt leo beer and waiting to die.

i would suggest anyone do it, if they really feel its whats going to make them happy, life is too short to be unhappy.

i remember what life was like at home, dull drab meetings and corporate bullshit. the money wont last forever, but im having a fucking great time while i have it and have a laugh every night and chill during the day eating great food, in the sunshiyyyyne, and beautiful babes everywhere all thinking that i hansum man and wanting to fuck me ( cash or for free!!).

that is fucking mastercard style priceless!!!.....

the mongerers life, going hardcore every day and night, then it aint going to last long, and i would think that after a month you would get bored. i did. so i decided to slow it down a ltiile.

I mongered for 8 months, i never got bored and could have went on for another 8 months.

I did start running out of girls i wanted to fuck, all i did was started lowering the standards..fucking the hoodrats is what mongering is all about.... :P

Edited by Kadafi

"Talk to Jesus"

I fail to see why anyone would sell everything they have just to spend a year or two in PTY mongering. Yeah life is too short and all that, you will have the time of your life and have hundreds of great memories but just imagine how you would feel coming back to the shit of England after so much fun and having to start all over again? You would be very bitter. Don't do it to monger, with money like that and a sensible head you could buy a simple property to live in and perhaps start up a small business. Then you would not have to come back to this shit hole we call home. :9of10Score:

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

Col, I would say if you wanted to. Carry on working but go on holiday more frequently, one has to work hard to really between trips to really enjoy Pattaya IMO

Col, I would say if you wanted to. Carry on working but go on holiday more frequently, one has to work hard to really between trips to really enjoy Pattaya IMO

Do agree ,

work hard play hard , you'll enjoy your time more .

Joe

"Hello John got a new motor ?"

I want to thank you all for the great replies, all very valided points.

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

I want to thank you all for the great replies, all very valided points.

What did you decide on in the end in terms of how long you think it will last you?

Would be interesting if you said how long you think it will last and then came back and told us how long it ACTUALLY lasted !!!

My guess is that it won't last as long as you think it might as you'll be having so much fun!

You know, that what I tell myself when the end of a great holiday in Patts comes along...

If I didn't go back to england, I'd not be able to return to Pattaya