LaaMok

The Truly Obsessed about Pattaya Section

Toolman192

I have a problem.  I admit it.  There, I said it.  I have not even been.  I have a scuba trip with friend to the caribbean in November and am planning on a LOS trip in March of 2014.  About twice a day now, I am thinking of canceling my scuba trip and just going to Thailand twice.  If only I was not the trip leader.  I can't stand it.  It looks like I will need a crowbar to remove my smile while I am there.  Just can't wait.

Daddee

you should cancel the scuba trip, trust me...  it is wasted money and time, both better spent in thailand...

K20a213

Just came back from pats a couple weeks ago and now I just count down the days till I can go back 13 months from now... Waiting is not a good time

Worried

Toolman,

Diver here as well, and my advice would be to pass the Team Leader role to someone else and get the fuck to Thailand!!!

Although, it will still be there when you get there, and there will be delights in store for you, but I would certainly give up a dive to get there quicker.

Good luck with your holidays.

traveloz005

when are 'high' and 'low' seasons ?    Songkran in April ?

macdaloz

Hey Guys,

Im a relative newbie to this site. I been sitting on the periphery for some time now but I am  totally addicted to Thailand & all it has to offer. I mean its not called the Land of smiles for no good reason. Only problem is its hard to leave with a smile... :Banghead2: 

I have come to Thailand approximately 15-20 times (Lost count...haha!)  in the past 8 years & have mostly spent my time in Phuket, Bangkok & Koh Samui. I reluctantly came to Pattaya about 3 Years ago with a mate. When I say reluctantly, I should really have known better & having heard all the stories should have recognised it was the place for me :GoldenSmile1: . I too am addicted to this Pats & struggle to imagine life without it now.

This forum is gold & whilst I am not always in agreement with every post I am pleased to take on board the experiences of others both good & bad as this is to the benefit of all. 

I hope I have something to offer others & look forward to your post's in return. Its a great forum & a great place. Keep up the good work...

galana

I'm the same as you guys, back from first trip and just wish I had gone years earlier, can't wait to go back it's my main motivation right now to get things sorted back home so I can go there for a long time in future. It really has changed my life and I'm getting back into shape, looking after myself more again and looking forward to my next trip!

Pirox

Not been there yet but im already addicted

docwho

when are 'high' and 'low' seasons ?    Songkran in April ?

Low season generally happens after the main Songkran day (April 19th).

You will hear other dates around the same time being banded about although it starts tailing off around March - in fact I think 'officially' it is March.

High season begins around October time.

Edited by docwho

ddmmyy

I am counting the days!!!  Leaving for Bangkok tomorrow.. and Patts on the 15th... HEAVEN!!!!!

thomo2121

i love this site,even though in oct i will have been 3 times in 6 months its still not enough but this helps

thomo2121

if i have been to pattaya 40 days (3 trips) in 150  days does that make me an addict?

I THINK FUKN SO

Bluenote

Hi guys,

Simple question: what to do where to go on a rainy monsoon day ?

how122255

You missed out 'wake up with a hardon every morning thinking about thai chicks you have shagged'

+1

ironman

I think my next trip is my 20th visit to Thailand. I cant wait the place is so addictive its unbelievable. There is great diving in Thailand specially in Ko Chang. 9 weeks to wait and it seems so far away.

Cynical Sailor

Jetstar has several sales from Melbourne to Bangkok each year so going 2, 3 or 4 times a year isn't out of the question. Fights and accommodation are cheap, so it's just a matter of how much money you need for the "fun stuff". Next trip is only for 5 nights, but if I try hard enough I'll need a rest after that anyway.

English rose

I came....sorry, arrived with my friend in pattaya, who had been coming here for 6 years, for my 1st visit to anywhere in Asia about 18 months ago, I blame him for destroying my life. I went home after a month here and put the house on market, the business up for sale and said " goodbye " to everything.

When I say he destroyed my life, I meant that if I hadn't have come here I would be at home working 6 days a week, paying about 350 baht for a bottle of beer, be surrounded by nobheads and trying to get off with absolute munters only to be turned down.......instead of all of that, I'm here, up to my bollocks with the best looking women on the planet and everything else that matters in Pattaya.

I would like to thank Adrian for destroying my life... I'll always love you mate.

mr2phill

Well you should remember you only live once

Lucifer Rising

First trip to BKK and Patts. Not sure how its possible to be addicted without having actually been there but here I am.

Current Location: Perth Airport

egaguzys.jpg

wtfpf

"Spent 11 days this month,  $2400 USD spent on drinks and wild nightsl..." That is $218 per Day (6764bhat per/day). Think how lucky you are to be able to be such a big spender. Myself I think you are a fool that must have been buying a lot of lady drinks. .

johnny mac

on my 18th trip this October think I mite make it 19 in may lol

ironman

5 weeks to go and the time is really dragging now. A friend of mine is there now and I cant stop thinking about all the fun he is having.

irishozzy

48 Days to Go. Change of itinirary this year. Bkk 4 Nights, Patts 7 Nights, Hua Hin 3 Nights and back to BKK for 2 Nights.

Check List: Bkk. Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy, Patpong. Patts. Sabai Dee, Soi 6, Soi 8, Soi 6, Soi 7, Soi 6, Sabai Dee, Leks a Go Go, Soi 6, Drinking St, Soi 6.....

Note to Self - No Go Karting

Hua Hin - Have no idea

Back to BKK - Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy, Patpong.

This is my 9th Trip to Patts and I have a Newbie coming with me..Hahaha. Not done much in BKK or Hua Hin...Any Advice????

TNTucker

48 Days to Go. Change of itinirary this year. Bkk 4 Nights, Patts 7 Nights, Hua Hin 3 Nights and back to BKK for 2 Nights.

Check List: Bkk. Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy, Patpong. Patts. Sabai Dee, Soi 6, Soi 8, Soi 6, Soi 7, Soi 6, Sabai Dee, Leks a Go Go, Soi 6, Drinking St, Soi 6.....

Note to Self - No Go Karting

Hua Hin - Have no idea

Back to BKK - Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy, Patpong.

This is my 9th Trip to Patts and I have a Newbie coming with me..Hahaha. Not done much in BKK or Hua Hin...Any Advice????

If girls are the focus of your trip, my advice --> don't go to Hua Hin, spend more time in pattaya or bangkok