LaaMok

The Truly Obsessed about Pattaya Section

ironman

Just got back from my latest trip. Had a fantastic time with 12 beautiful girls only one starfish. Just cant wait to go back. I will be booking my flights soon for June. then all I will be doing is counting down the days.

cc7up

4 weeks to go 'til i am there for a 4 week trip.

I'm getting Well Stoked but the days just don't go by any faster...

By the time i get there the Crack of Dawn better watch out.lol

Loko23

After having discovered these boards, all I can say is thank you. So much useful information, insightful members, awesome pictures and last but certainly not least, a great way to kill time at work. I'm not even sure what I'd do to get through the workday without reading here haha.

Edited by Loko23

YBSHY82

5 more sleeps then 2 weeks in paradise.

God help me I just spent a whole Sunday sitting infront of the pc on PA, nothing else seems worth doing :)

cc7up

The miserable winter scene(Supposed to be Spring now) from my window here in UK is a total contrast to the weather in the LOS.

3 Weeks to go 'til i'm there for 4 lovely weeks of 32+ degrees worth of Celcius.

Think i'll just hibernate 'til it's time to get on the plane...

Edited by cc7up

traveller1

5 more sleeps then 2 weeks in paradise.

God help me I just spent a whole Sunday sitting infront of the pc on PA, nothing else seems worth doing :)

same here :) I arrive on 22nd, you?

cc7up

I would think that most BM's visit the PA Website now and then especially during the anticipatory month before their Trip and during the month after whilst they are suffering from Post Pattaya Depression Syndrome.Imo,'PPDS'should be recognised by worldwide Medical Organisations as a legitimate medical condition.

There is no Cure for this addiction,Only repeat prescription trips will alleviate periods of 'Cold Turkey' withdrawal.

ironman

Just booked my flights for end of June. So long to wait but it has cheared me up a bit. I want to now book flights for October and that will chear me up even more. It seems I cant cope without having a trip to Thailand planned.

Aussiebro13

It's so easy to get addicted. I think bout thailand at least once a day. The question how many guys would live in LOS if thy could?

YBSHY82

It's so easy to get addicted. I think bout thailand at least once a day. The question how many guys would live in LOS if thy could?

been pondering how to make that possible... i could work on the mines and fly in/out from oz and live there in downtime...possible

dobbs87

have taken about 12 mates to pattaya over the last 5 years the have all become addicts 55555

Edited by dobbs87

bambambam669

I came back from a 5 month trip to thailand and as usual I went onto the internet dating sites all excited.

I have a brand new sportscar and ready for some fun this summer in the midwest.

I contacted as many woman as I could without being too fussy. I found that less than 10% of the people I messaged responded back.

From the ones that messaged me, i was able to fish down to speaking with 2 women, both Chinese.

Thefirst one i spoke with was out liooking for something to fight about.

She was hurt by someone in the past and was very jaded.

we spoke for about 2 hrs on the phone and I never got her to even tell me her fist name...she just referred to herself as MAG.

I am assuming these are her initials;

I was disappointed because she kept coming after me and looking to pick a fight and or make me feel like I was a bad guy.

I did not respond to her again when she text meassged me.

The second woman was a lot nicer but was in the national guard. Speaking to her is somewhat annoying because she tends to drag on a story.  In the end...The fantasy of fitting in back in the USA gets clearer the longer I stay here.

Now I am doomed to think about Thailand and use this website as a springboard for ideas on my next trip/

Pathetic huh?

Anyone in the same boat?

TNTucker

Sorry bambambam669, I don't mean to ignore the content of your entire post and focus on a small point with my immature attitude.

But I got a good, childish laugh from your use of the words 'i never got her to even tell me her FIST NAME'.

Pretty poor first post, but I guess a sign of my maturity and what is to come for future posts.

Just checked in and on way to Pattaya for some fun.

GBCOMAN

I will be there in Patts on 8th August untill 13th August to have as many as girls and beers.

T-Bone 12

you know when you are an addict when you wish your life away until your next trip.i am just living for my next trip in September.

I hear you Ironman! It`s the only reason i get out of bed to make money PATTAYA

ironman

I've got just over 1 month to go for next trip. Trying to resist the temptation of packing already. I am just concentrating on training at the moment. I'm planning another trip in October for 3  weeks so I should not be so depressed coming home in July.

And yes, that's the only reason I work now ,for my Thailand trips.

Giddy up

wheres the pussy is this site rated g ?

image.jpg

damo82 o brien

Its the best place on earth

Tyger

It is certainly a great alternative to other vacation spots. Lot's of energy.

Latchkeykid

Just arrived back home from my 5th visit to Patts. Already planning my next trip in Dec/Jan.........cannot wait!!!!!

Totally addicted to this town now.

mloptty

came to pattaya not knowing about what goes on here. never left. hooked instantly. you have to discipline yourself while working here but i guess i'm a well functioning addict.

Worried

1st trip just finished and all I can say is WOW!!!

How long has this shit been going on, and why wasn't I told earlier!!

Will be back in Nov for sure.

My work has a job there, and I need to audit it every 6 months for the next 2 years.......................

EXCELLENT!!!

Pattaya blues

First post after my first visit got back 4 days ago and my head is seriously up my arse! How can everything people told be true and more! I have to get back, just seen the boss to book Christmas off I'm seriously addicted

Not sure how to explain to the gf I'm going back haha