LaaMok

The Truly Obsessed about Pattaya Section

HowardLange

Yeah, I sometimes am in meetings, where during boring parts I start to daydream a bit about past adventures and future plans in Pattaya.

A couple of years ago I lived in Hong Kong for a while, and once or twice took the Friday night flight out to Bangkok, get my pipes cleaned for a day and a half and fly back on Sunday evening to be back in biz fresh as a daisy Monday morning. Nowadays I'm too far away from BKK for an easy fix like that unfortunately.

eds1963

I love Pattaya and cannot wait to return.

CrazyPete

It was my first trip last Feb for 2 weeks and when I came back I was in a (I want to go back now) type mode for 3 months, then worked like a SOB to get enough $$ to go back. I'm booked for 3 weeks this Feb and now I'm in a ( cant wait to get there) type mode for the next 2 months :ThumbUp6:

Goodtimessoi8

Been lots of times over the last 10 years but only ever in a large group of friends for a short stay 2 or 3 nights this January I have 4 weeks to occupy my time there any suggestions as to things or places I may have overlooked

Thanks G

Don't like Pattaya.... oh no.. I love her!!! What a awesome place for males, a place where we are the prey and not the

hunter, where women are soft gentle and sexy. Where a warm welcoming smile is around every corner and in every bar.

Just how we would like home to be! Can't wait for the next trip...... bring on april! :24:

prorose

What a great a topic!

Returning next month after being away for 8 years. Hardly a day passed that I did not long to return. Truly no place on earth like it.

Prorose

metugs

Oh, that's what i need.

well done..

teji777

booked hotel and tickets coming in feb end cannot wait more ,daily dreams of pattaya

samm1one

I have only been home for four days and not an hour goes by without dreams of PATTAYA!

I cannot wait to get back into work and organize my second trip for April FINGERS CROSSED!!

Boobjock

The place is one giant shithole !

The Beer tastes like piss !

The women are mostly all whores !

Cant wait to be back  :GoldenSmile1:

reddead2010

Love Pattaya, Bangkok too. 5 weeks and counting :)

dynasty10

I haven't been to Thailand yet but I am obsessed with it already. Everything I've heard, seen, and researched about it looks like a complete paradise. I'm planning a trip for march due to some work related issues and I can't wait one day, literally  it's all I think about when I'm at work

Edited by dynasty10

danmac9

iv only been once recently and its changed my life never again will i be wasting time on lads hols to spain, patts is THE place to go just cant belive its took me this long to find out! :Crazy1:

samm1one

Ohhh yeahh! Just got news Im starting a new job on Monday, first thoughts were PATTAYA AND LOS!!

Cannot wait to start planning my second trip to happiness!!!

irishozzy

Hotel Booked....Check......... Filght Booked and paid for......Check........5th Nov.....Check........Melbourne Cup day, the race that stops a nation. Better not stop my Flight....Tick Tock Tick Tock.......I am not an Addict, I am Not an ADDICT, i AM NOT AN ADDICT

geezerrb

Yeah, I sometimes am in meetings, where during boring parts I start to daydream a bit about past adventures and future plans in Pattaya.

A couple of years ago I lived in Hong Kong for a while, and once or twice took the Friday night flight out to Bangkok, get my pipes cleaned for a day and a half and fly back on Sunday evening to be back in biz fresh as a daisy Monday morning. Nowadays I'm too far away from BKK for an easy fix like that unfortunately.

I realised I may have the PPB when I return to UK on 04/03/13 so looked at quick "splash and dash at Easter but £900 air fare for 3 days is a no go.

keulomat

HELP ME I AM AN ADDICT!

just back home for 10 days now and constantly reviewing my last adventures in my head, missing patts a lot.

looking at the calender knowing it will be months til next time is a cruel torture for me.

just wasted onother weekend on the sofa reading posts, addings posts on pa.

what is wrong with me?

i think i need professional help!

someone please send some DD-imps to my door, now! i am starving

:22600584-Th:

Schrek8

When I get on the plane to come home I think my god why am I leaving then remember it's just so I can make money to come back. Then once at home I'm always at the boss for more work to get away faster he thinks I'm crazy but he's just never been.

100% addicted to THAILAND

Cosmic36

1 week into a 2 month stretch here. This marks trip #7 to LOS.

blue1878

I've been visiting Pattaya since 1992 and I am truly addicted.  One thing I will also say is that I've been a member of PA for 5 years and in recent months I've become a little bored with the site.  Hopefully soon I will get excited about this site again

tez4life

5 weeks today ill be on route

dynasty10

I got everything approved by my supervisors, 4 more weeks until me and my friend make our first trip to To Thailand. I'm very excited and have been doing as much research as I can. I already know I'll have to plan another trip in May before I have to leave Asia for a while.

Mr.V

Will go down to songkran and do my second New Year
a few more that will be down?

Essexman66

Yep can't wait until I'm back in pattaya pussy capital of the week be there next week yes