LaaMok

The Truly Obsessed about Pattaya Section

oxymoron

Looking forward to getting there in the spring. Trying to decide how many weeks to spend in Thailand.

Most people give me the answer 'as many as you can'.

I always thought I would get tired of the place after three or four weeks, but it doesn't matter. You cannot avoid having that sinking feeling as your departure day nears.

Edited by oxymoron

mrmood

Was there for 2 weeks in sept, brought a close friend for his 1st time. Now he is planning his next time, think he was doin it on the plane trip back.... Got to love the LOS

WS_A-Go-Go

I always thought I would get tired of the place after three or four weeks, but it doesn't matter. You cannot avoid having that sinking feeling as your departure day nears.

I love booking one-way at a time.... Nice not to have that pesky departure day if possible

UsUsUsandThem

Pattaya Addicts is the perfect name for this forum.

peter d

Another great idea there to help the forum grow!

Bill

And - if you can love one woman you have the ability to love all women! (Paraphrased from R. Heinlein)

irishozzy

This is my first Post on this Forum. I have been goint to Patts with some mates now for 7 Years. One Trip a Year. I thought I was Crazy when i came back the first time as all i could think about was Pattaya. Every year now its the same. I thought I was the only person in the World that had the same addiction problem as me and then I found this Forum. What a relief.

From the Day I get back I am planning my next trip. I book and Pay my Flights as soon as they become available. I book my hotel for next trip a couple of days after i get back from the last one. I am depressed for 1 whole year. I have a Calander in my office which I mark off when it gets to 100 days to go. I drive my mates mad talking about the place. I have however, learned to enjoy the build up as when it comes it goes very quickly.

Now i have found a new form of depression. I am 6 Days away from my next trip and I am depressed about the end of the trip and coming Home. I cant win haha.

The key is to enjoy every single moment of it. Have a great laugh with mates, be respectful to all and live for the moment. Life is far to short.

Addict???? You bet......................

Arothdude24

You missed out 'wake up with a hardon every morning thinking about thai chicks you have shagged'

hahahahhaha...and yeah you missed can't even think at work because you're thinking about the amount of fun you'd be having when you look at the pattaya time on your phone...it's awful bro...truly awful!

ironman

How I miss Thaialand and Pattaya. I think about it 24/7 and all I think about is how to get out there for good. About to book flights for Feb but its so far away does not really help the depression.

mainframe

The worst thing about being an Pattaya addict is the feeling i get when i get back. The urge to cling to that feeling of involvement , trying to stay part of that community. It's not just trying to stay in Touch with the girls but also the "friends" you've made during your trip. Although after every trip it lasts maybe a few weeks, some only a few days before being excluded from the information streams you've gotten used to when staying in Patts. (TG and falang). That's really the worst feeling for me after a trip. It's very easy to approach someone and have a pleasant chat with someone, but after you leave the place you're forgotten until you return. Or at least that's the general impression i get every time.

After my last trip in october 2012 it feels like the worst to date. It was a pleasant trip, it was very personal and meeting "high profile" people was nice. Although this made it impossible to do a detailed trip report, so no closure that way.

PA-cold turkey is getting worse and worse.

JJ Mal

I thouht it was only me... 55555

cc7up

Just got back from my last trip a few weeks back. Going through harsh withdrawals. Only thing I can think about is when I'll be able to go back.

+1 (Big Time)

Soi Six Snatch Sniffer

This is my first Post on this Forum. I have been goint to Patts with some mates now for 7 Years. One Trip a Year. I thought I was Crazy when i came back the first time as all i could think about was Pattaya. Every year now its the same. I thought I was the only person in the World that had the same addiction problem as me and then I found this Forum. What a relief.

From the Day I get back I am planning my next trip. I book and Pay my Flights as soon as they become available. I book my Hotel for next trip a couple of days after i get back from the last one. I am depressed for 1 whole year. I have a Calander in my office which I mark off when it gets to 100 days to go. I drive my mates mad talking about the place. I have however, learned to enjoy the build up as when it comes it goes very quickly.

Now i have found a new form of depression. I am 6 Days away from my next trip and I am depressed about the end of the trip and coming Home. I cant win haha.

The key is to enjoy every single moment of it. Have a great laugh with mates, be respectful to all and live for the moment. Life is far to short.

Addict???? You bet......................

any chance of you getting 2 trips a year in, that would go a long way to curing your depression. a year is a very long time to put up with british women :GoldenSmile1:

cc7up

any chance of you getting 2 trips a year in, that would go a long way to curing your depression. a year is a very long time to put up with british women :GoldenSmile1:

A year is a very long time to put up with pc Britain - Period.

Soi Six Snatch Sniffer

A year is a very long time to put up with pc Britain - Period.

you dont have to tell me that :GoldenSmile1:

cc7up

This time last week i was in the departure lounge at Swampy. I thought i felt bad then but one week on and the misery is no better. So here i am at my pc trying to maintain a link to Funtown, if only in a virtual way.

Cold Turkey or what?

The weather is miserable, The pasty faced people here are miserable and all i want to do is get back to Pattaya asap.

Working on it.....

irishozzy

One Week Back Today. An Accident at the Go Karts. A Dodgy X Ray at pattaya Hospital where i was Told i had severe bruising. An Ambulance to Hospital the day I get back. Further X Rays reveal Two Fractured Ribs and a Partially Collapsed Lung. Then to Cap it all off the Doctor tells me I should not have Flown back to Australia as my whole Lung could have collapsed.

Why oh Why didn't they tell me this while i was in Pattaya. I had the perfect excuse to Stay for another Month.....Bugger, Bugger..Bugger. I have to get back, I have to get Back, I have to get back. This is driving me insane

c27854

Every day i think a bout pattaya

id say i obsess

mainframe

I'm close to the end of my cold turkey..it's now about 2,5 weeks after the trip. I think it helps (although can be very hard) if you sever ties with the TGF as soon as possible after the trip.

maa83

I think I'm stuck in patts gorgeous women ....

go down next month 28 /

cheers

Sting5

Ive been 3 times for 6 weeks each time & im depressed as hell every time i get on that plane back home..all i can think about is my next trip back & already im thinking of how i can stay there for good! So i guess im an addict!

Sting5

One Week Back Today. An Accident at the Go Karts. A Dodgy X Ray at pattaya Hospital where i was Told i had severe bruising. An Ambulance to Hospital the day I get back. Further X Rays reveal Two Fractured Ribs and a Partially Collapsed Lung. Then to Cap it all off the Doctor tells me I should not have Flown back to Australia as my whole Lung could have collapsed.

Why oh Why didn't they tell me this while i was in Pattaya. I had the perfect excuse to Stay for another Month.....Bugger, Bugger..Bugger. I have to get back, I have to get Back, I have to get back. This is driving me insane

Poor bugger..thats the thai system for you..i know what you mean tho, its all about getting back! Im planning for April

luc6

After being several years for several months in thailand, i was thinking it would be easier to head back home and leave our beloved sexy hot chickens behind. But year after year it was just going the other way and harder and harder for leaving. I'm already this far that I'm already booking next trip before heading home. So the pattaya blues or getting stronger for me than I ever could imagine. Damn'd I miss this chicks soooooooo much. But like my teelac always says : "Sabai sabai teelac , not long and you back me. You bring present for me ??? " Hahahahahaha, ofcourse I will because she is fond of our belgian chocolate.

Daddee

hope you're feeling better... oh, and your injuries are healing too!

note to self: no go carting, add to list with no Scooters...

:GoldenSmile1:

aidan g

im back for christmas and newyear,,,not long to go im flying in less than 3 weeks dam expensive flights at that time of year though,,,

i go 3 times a year sometimes more depending on work

love everything about thailand im just glad i found the magical land ha ha

dwbno1

I wish i'd discovered Pattaya before i discovered my wife and divorse!! Pattaya is so much cheaper!! 55555