LaaMok

The Truly Obsessed about Pattaya Section

padtai

Yep, I,m an addict too. Can't wait for my next fix!

DiscoBoy

First time I'll be going alone in September. And by alone I mean with no TG. It's going to be awesome. It's been two years and the girls I could only observe then, have probably moved on by now. Pity, because there was one coyote from What's Up that I had my eyes on. But I also realise that there'll be lots of new players on the scene, and that too makes it exciting. I'm psyched.

thaifucker

been twice this year and planning next trip early next year its killing me not being there :( :SoWhat1:

cousin it

It's been a good 5 years since ive been and that coupled with the fact i have lost a shitload of weight recently has me hornier than a four peckered owl....i'll be at the queen vic on Soi 6 oct 18-nov 14

Mattegg

I am definently an addict read a shitload and thought i might aswell start posting and get involved

thaifucker

I am definently an addict read a shitload and thought i might aswell start posting and get involved

Sorry to hear of your addiction we all understand your pain and suffering :Good_Luck:

LRanger

Well I managed a record 6 trips in the 12 months to April Songkran this year. Can there be such a thing as too many trips to Pattaya? Ah nope. But now I'm having to knuckle down to get the finances back in shape. For me I think 2 trips, one in each half year, of 10-14 days each is a reasonable balance. But I must get out of coming at the peaks - bloody expensive airfares.....

I don't think I would enjoy staying long-term at this stage, maybe later.

jochen_we

I have been in Pattaya in 2010 for the first time, then I went again last year and I have just booked for end of November this year.

I thought about a lot of other places. But finally the choice is clear. It has to be Pattaya again and again and...

quenton79

Just got back from my last trip a few weeks back. Going through harsh withdrawals. Only thing I can think about is when I'll be able to go back.

Yup....I can definitely say that you are addicted. For me....I have it so bad that whenever I am in the LOS, I always plan my next trip, while I am there. Just got back home from Pattaya today.....awesome trip. My next one is in November. I can not wait!

andyaus

addiction,cartoon,computer,cute,funny,humour-31c461639397c6d7c10274a14c38b251_h.jpg

When we are working we have the money to go to Pattaya but not the time. When we stop working we have the time but it is difficult to find the money.

My obsession is to find a balance while I’m still healthy enough to enjoy it.

adiction is a choice.jpg

matabroad

Be there in 4 days!! happydays are here again!

mrbigbigman11

Looking forward to going to Patts for the first time in 2013. But in the meantime,I'm totally addicted to Pattaya and Pattaya Addicts! What's going to happen when I go to Pattaya for 2-3weeks?! I guess I really be addicted!

ironman

I have 5 weeks to wait and I cant think of anything else. My mate is there now having the time of his life with a beautiful TG that I was with before. At the moment just living for the next e-mail from him.

Rfndaley85

Go to pattaya spend all money come back to work book flight go back to pattaya spend all money.

Repet till death

yozz

you know when you are a pattaya addict, when you stop going to your local home town boozers coz somehow you just dont get the same satisfaction as you get from the Pattaya bars, ohhh roll on the first week in december, a 6 week stay for me is looming, im already making a list of bars and gogo's that i want to visit this trip, these are ones, i havent managed to visit on previous trips, so with my regular bar hopping stops and more than a few new ones added to the must do list, it will be another six weeks well spent in the LOS.

iltfdp

Ya, we're all addicts. Like most have said the trouble is the time balance with the other things in life. (wait did I just suggest there are other things in life??) Was planning this fall, but work related issues have delayed that till spring - mighty depressed!

best plaza boys

very funny supreme pattaya warrior

Don Digler

6 trips this year and it's only august. Some thing is wrong with me for sure.

Don Digler

Oh yes and this October for 7 days and then again for xmas/new year for another 7 days. Na I'm not addicted , fuck I might as well live there.

JackHigh

Addiction (Noun) The fact or condition of being addicted to a particular substance, thing, or activity.

addicted (Adjective) 1: Physically and mentally dependent on a particular substance, and unable to stop taking it without incurring adverse effects.

2: Enthusiastically devoted to a particular thing or activity.

All my boxes are checked :D

Dabigkahuna

As my wifey sleeps, I plan my trip to Pattaya ... For the first time. Guess I have a huge thing for Thai & it's beautiful women. I am going to relax nd enjoy the ride this time - 7 days

joeyjojo

Its an itch that can never fully be scratched!

Boy4Asian

Yeah Indeed, the PPD = Post Pattaya Depression , really kills me each time!

Coming home in winter here when its minus -15 C* , seeing the girls here, and having memorys of the girls in LOS = :Think1:

At least we got something to focus on as a goal at work :Evil_Grin2:

Kevin_Grifty

Threads like this make me even more excited. I'm going in Mid november and will only be there for a few weeks. Hopefully I'll be able to be back for more later on.

pvarjak

Looking forward to getting there in the spring. Trying to decide how many weeks to spend in Thailand.

Most people give me the answer 'as many as you can'.