Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

LaaMok

The Truly Obsessed about Pattaya Section

matmat

As son as I leave pattaya and get back home something odd hapen to me . I think something go hard into center of my heart. I cant rest. My sleep is not ok. All the time I feel I have lost something . So I begin to work very hard to earn money and to get back pattaya as soon as possible and this is a story that is going on and on for 20 yaears and will get to its end when I die!

crepe.myrtle

2 years away from pattaya and i still think about it day n night

Lookbon

I am a true addict. I don't like to leave Pattaya at all so I stay here all the time except for 10 days out of the year to escape the violence of the water festival

kaleb3697

I did have PPD (Post Pattaya Depression) for awhile after my last trip. I the excitment of my next trip in two weeks is killing me more!

ironman

Got to wait 15 weeks before my next trip and I am just wishing my life away.

Oklahomabadboy

Can't wait to get back, and think about it all of the time, it gets in your blood. Looking at being back some time in Aug/Sept for a month hopefully.

chris45

well it is an addictive drug once tried no getting off it .heard so many people say ill only go to visit a place once but when that bug gets em they wont go anywere else .lost count of how many times been now only over 20 years and seen some changes from the first time

wenxiao0425

suppoting

xingxing

Damn, looks like im an addict too. Think i'll book a flight for next week.

fishman64

Reading this forum everyday is like being an alcoholic and having a refigerator full of beer and everyday I just stare at it and can't Touch it.

Its keeping the addiction alive.

It is probably not helping my situation

:22600584-Th:

Is there a 12 step program to get off of Pattaya?

Edited by fishman64

projectnpm

Just back after my fourth trip and i can't sleep or think about anything else while at work. Going back in 4 months then....

Getzaround

Just back from heaven ... sorry, Pattaya ... last week ... and miss it soooooooooo. Been and keep beening all over Asia but there is only one place that I miss like this. Signed on to Pattaya Additics today to be just that little bit closer ... Can almost smell the tequila ...

geezerrb

I am a LOS addict, yes I am a Pattaya addict but I like other parts, Phuket was OK but did not really do it for me and I found it expensive, yes Bkk can be expensive but I love being there, have spent short time in Chang Mai and over a week in Chang Rai ( which was with a TG) having a great time courtesy of her family.

I am interested in the references to "bang Chang" will have to google to find out more unless anyone can post details.

hanknalu

Headed back in July after my first trip in May. only had 2 nights in Bkk 3 in pattaya and 2 on koh samet, short trips are better than none at all trying for 12 - 14 days on the ground this time........

Pattaya is heaven and Bar girls are angels........ which reminds me of a saying a Mexican Prostitute told me:

"You can't shake a whore tree and expect an angel to fall out"

jonross

I was working hard for 3 years strait and saved a good some of money for myself, I actually blew most of it gambling. Now I've been reading this forum and lots of different threads here and was thinking how I could lived here and enjoy myself. I could have rent a nice place and just chill out here with a Gem or two for a very long long time. Now working again (lucky to have my old job back) and can only visit here once or maybe twice a year (addicted to Pattaya). Hopefully I've learn the lesson and able to move here one day.

magpie36

Yep I'm one of the truly addicted. I'm lucky enough to be able to get to Pattaya 5 or 6 times a year but on the down side they are all short trips.

Every trip gets better and better and like all other addicts if I'm not in Pattaya I'm thinking about Soi 6 crawls, afternoon fun in TQ and nights at either Walking St or LK Metro.

chris45

im defo a pattaya addict eat sleep wake pattaya

crossfield

Reading this forum everyday is like being an alcoholic and having a refigerator full

of beer and everyday I just stare at it and can't touch it.

Its keeping the addiction alive.

It is probably not helping my situation

:22600584-Th:

Is there a 12 step program to get off of Pattaya?

Been telling myself Idon't have a problem I can stop anytime I like...tried logging out this morning lasted an hour

nickeds

Im going in 25 days and i'm already thinking of booking for next year, cant get Pattaya out of my mind. Again, this forum isn't helping my suffering :P

pagon

i miss it so much :(

raviinc

First time was1984 and from the past few years hitting patts at least 3 times a years, thank god my flying time is just 3 hours direct. Most of my net surfing is on pattaya addicts.com and I am truely grateful to the forum which transports me back to patts. I did tried to reciprocate by donating to the forum but when I hit the donate button I find that India is not there in the list, any assistance with this regard will be appreciated. Insipite of the fact that on certain occasions I have been looked down as a child of the lessor god because of the inappropriate behavior by my countrymen my love for this wonderful City and it's angels has never deprecated.

Edited by raviinc

ironman

Back in 2 months and cant wait. Think about it all the time, addiction only gets worse. This will be my 14th trip.

Jazza007

Yes but to thick to realise where the rest of the thread is going.

I AM A SIMPLE ADDICT.

What do you want me to do?

Yeah-But what an Addiction thou !!

oha

yes yes, same same

you are just happy to be back home, but after 4 weeks you miss pattaya.

so you plan your next trip ......... and that goes on forever.

ganui

looking forward to be in pattaya for the first time a looong time

oct. to april

hope to get addicted too :GoldenSmile1: