LaaMok

The Truly Obsessed about Pattaya Section

LaaMok

Are you a Pattaya addict?

Can't sleep at night because your thinking about Pattaya?

Read all the threads twice already?

Obsessive compulsive "view new content" button disorder?

We have more content for your addiction.

http://www.pattaya-a...-pattaya-extra/

This section is fed by a feed from google alerts, every new page on the internet with the word Pattaya in it or Pattaya related, will automaiitcally have a new thread started. We may get duplicate stories from different websites.... there may be spam or irrelevant stuff....

I have also added a feed to all the latest "pattaya" related pictures added to google images.... some pictures will be boring or irrelevant.

The section does not show up in view new posts, due to the lack of ability to filter the quality, if I or any mods see rubbish in there, we will try and clean it up.

Still suffering cold turkey..... check out every video uploaded related to Pattaya, threads are started as they are uploaded http://www.pattaya-a...youtube-videos/

Alleycat

Obsessive compulsive "view new content" button disorder?

Awesome stuff.

livethedream

Ahhhh this is the only cure for us all haaa!

geezerrb

Yes but to thick to realise where the rest of the thread is going.

I AM A SIMPLE ADDICT.

What do you want me to do?

bigbill340

Another great idea there to help the forum grow!

Bill

crosby87

Can`t wait to get back looks like Sept or Oct

andy72

pattaya takes over your life 5555555 it aint a bad thing like !!!!

ironman

you know when you are an addict when you wish your life away until your next trip.i am just living for my next trip in September.

Thailand808's

Just got back from my last trip a few weeks back. Going through harsh withdrawals. Only thing I can think about is when I'll be able to go back.

spacearni

Darn, it got me bad this time.... I am even considering moving there for my company, but I know it would kill me... And i would leave too much behind here...

Spent 11 days this month, had to work weekdays 6am to 6pm incl. Commute and came back after these days with 40 hrs sleep in total and 2400 USD spent on drinks and wild nightsl.... Even worse, this one girl has me on the hook big time... How the hell did she do that ???, i used to think i am a cold hearted prick... Now I am almost wiring that sweety 50k to keep her "clean" till I am back in July.... How stupid can one man get with all his blood in his dick ?... But she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.. I swear...

Funny thing is, i know she is abusing me as ATM, her story is all bollox, still I think I will wire the money...

Guess that counts as addicted...

Canadianguy18

yeah, since i first went to pattaya 2 years ago (3 trips, one being 6 week stay) i have been planning every summer vacation around one focal point: pattaya and how much time can i spend there

999Baht

The Real Pattaya Addict is posting at a rate that would have made even Thaihot quake in his boots.

I know it's just a live and automated feed but in the short time its been operating it has posted 6536 posts and is currently sitting at 10th on the all time top posters list.

At this rate it will beat BM whitespider to 10000 posts who has been sitting at 5 shy from 10K for an infuriating 2 days!

Hamlet

Google to Gaggle, so as to Goggle the Gals !

Jpoplover

good on ya mates :), I miss it already

tripwire

I definitely am an addict. Can't wait to come back over.

chunderground

back to Pattaya in a couple of weeks - getting ready to transform into the sexiest handsome man on the planet - meanwhile I am a middle aged boring bastard - oh well for 9 weeks of the year I am the man - shame about the other 43 weeks though!!!

cant imagine why I would be addicted.....

Edited by chunderground

kyri6

I tried cold showers, ice baths, even red hot pokers up the jacksy. Nothing stops the thought about when you will go back, except when you are back.

BahnKhamin

You missed out 'wake up with a hardon every morning thinking about thai chicks you have shagged'

You missed out on "wake up with a hardon every morning thinking about Thai chicks you haven't shagged"

Tadpole

The 1st time was like a kid in the candy store or a kid in all the damn 7-11’s in Patts LOL. After that I was hooked love the place every time I go I feel like I’m a part of the town walking around like I know what is going on (I’m sure you guys know what I mean). Then after my time is up and I’m on a plane back to work all I can think about is getting back to Thailand. Can’t wait for the day I show up and stay for good so yes I’m a Thailand addict. :GoldenSmile1:

John C

Or nightly dreams about Pattaya!

whitespider

The Real Pattaya Addict is posting at a rate that would have made even Thaihot quake in his boots.

I know it's just a live and automated feed but in the short time its been operating it has posted 6536 posts and is currently sitting at 10th on the all time top posters list.

At this rate it will beat BM whitespider to 10000 posts who has been sitting at 5 shy from 10K for an infuriating 2 days!

I cant believe you watch that. Are you my stalker? 555 - quite a compliment really :)

I think maybe I am there now :)

999Baht

I cant believe you watch that. Are you my stalker? 555 - quite a compliment really :)

I think maybe I am there now :)

No I'm not stalking but 10000 is a huge number and was watching who would make it there etc.

For the record TheRealPattayaAddict "member" did make it to the 10K before you but congrats on getting there.

If you think I'm stalking you about it then don't check the congratulations section of the forum. :)

kevyb

I have been to Pattaya maybe 5 times and the longest I could stay was 3 days which was the first time I went so I missed probably 95% of what goes on.

I would love to stay longer but meanwhile I take what ever time I have available and dream of when I can actually stay long enough to satisfy hidden cravings.

I have been to Pattaya maybe 5 times and the longest I could stay was 3 days which was the first time I went so I missed probably 95% of what goes on.

I would love to stay longer but meanwhile I take what ever time I have available and dream of when I can actually stay long enough to satisfy hidden cravings.