IGNORED

VIP mini bus

imyfriendyou

Hi,

I am looking for a VIP Mini Bus based in Pattaya or Bkk. What I want is basically a mini bus with at least four large single seats, if possible with seats that can be turned around so that two are sitting straight forward and the other two are turned towards them, but still providing lots of legroom for all.

It can be a normal minibus, without any luxury - i just want the comfortable single seats instead of bench seats and lots of legroom.

As I plan to use the vehicle on several occasions on my trip which starts next weeek, I try to get this as cheap as possible. I need the bus fetween Bkk City, Pattaya, and Koh Chang and maybe also within Pattaya. A normal minibus from Bkk City to Pattaya is 1,800 Baht.

One should expect, that the same type of vehicle with different seats should not cost much more, but surprisingly, the cheapest vehicle of the described type I found was at 3,500 for the Bkk to Pattaya trip - too expensive.

Does anybody know a company or driver that can provide the type of vehicle I need? I know, there are plenty of these vehicles as all the companies use them for their executives, but I wasnt able to find one on the web.

Alex

Hi,

I am looking for a VIP Mini Bus based in Pattaya or Bkk. What I want is basically a mini bus with at least four large single seats, if possible with seats that can be turned around so that two are sitting straight forward and the other two are turned towards them, but still providing lots of legroom for all.

It can be a normal minibus, without any luxury - i just want the comfortable single seats instead of bench seats and lots of legroom.

As I plan to use the vehicle on several occasions on my trip which starts next weeek, I try to get this as cheap as possible. I need the bus fetween Bkk City, Pattaya, and Koh Chang and maybe also within Pattaya. A normal minibus from Bkk City to Pattaya is 1,800 Baht.

One should expect, that the same type of vehicle with different seats should not cost much more, but surprisingly, the cheapest vehicle of the described type I found was at 3,500 for the Bkk to Pattaya trip - too expensive.

Does anybody know a company or driver that can provide the type of vehicle I need? I know, there are plenty of these vehicles as all the companies use them for their executives, but I wasnt able to find one on the web.

Alex

I got one in Wireless Rd., BKK, sorry but details have long gone. It was a larger bus, I thinik 16 seater from memory.

We did a tour for 7 days with 14 people & luggage with a driver. The total cost per head was about AUS$110.00 or at the time, about thb4,000.

The cost included overtime for the driver for night runs, his hours were 8:00 to 5:00 I think, an accomodation allowance that he found, dielsel & van hire.

We all thought it was a bargain, hopefully this may give an idea of pricing at least.

Perhaps google car rental, Wireless Rd.

I went into BKK to checkout the van before we signed anything, it was exactly what we wanted.

Hope this helps a little.