Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Expedia... funny policy

madox

... funny story; happened to me yesterday with expedia.com.

I' ve booked nova park hotel in pattaya for my next trip a couple of weeks ago. Chanceling and changing a reservation is for free on expedia (theoreticly).

Recently I decided to stay one day less at nova park because I would like to spent more time in bangkok. So I send a mail to expedia to change the reservation for my hotel.

The answer was:

This is possible but I have to pay 10€ extra for the whole booking. Hmm, strange I thought. I wrote another mail to clarify I want to stay one night LESS so they should give me some money back. ;-)

Expedia: Well, that is not possible. If I like to stay one night less (16 instead of 17 days) the price is (somehow) changing and the total price for the stay is going up instead down.

But if I like to chancel the whole reservation, this would be for free of course.

Then they ask me again if I would like to stay one night less for only paying 10€ more. ;-) lol

... still thinking ;-)

may be I stay 5 days less for only 50€ extra. *g*

madox

crazy..try not to figure out there logic madox,it will just spoil your day...when you there ..how much did you pay..i be same place soon also

It does seem a bit odd! but it could be some sort of promotion on your stay that doesn't apply for a shorter one?

still a bit nuts though!

Bill

you could re-enter your dates - 1 day on expedia and see what price comes up or even Agoda or booking ,com , or the nova website

and if you find it cheaper then cancel your whole booking , then re-book it

you could re-enter your dates - 1 day on expedia and see what price comes up or even agoda or booking ,com , or the nova website

and if you find it cheaper then cancel your whole booking , then re-book it

good advice..i booked direct 1,050 all in.. a night..not paid yet gonna check the room 1 st..

Maddening mate...I'm not a big fan of expedia. You might want to try the hotel groups website - book direct.