IGNORED

England-West indies Test series

mikeyboy

I expected more form the Windies in this series - with the return of Gayle etc I thought they would have beaten us easily.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jocky king

• mikeyboy

• mousemat

• ramesdas

I expected more form the Windies in this series - with the return of Gayle etc I thought they would have beaten us easily.

Chris Gayle is for sure a big talent , but his value is reduced due to his disruptive presence , and thats only when he makes himself available for selection .

Sad that coach Ottis Gibson will probably pay the price soon , for the players below par performance .

Gibson was a hit with the English players he coached not so long ago , but they had far more respect .

Hope they stick with Captain Darren Sammy as a solid leader .

Mikeyboy

happy to see some BMs are cricket fans ( as I am too a cricket fan). I have seen most are of soccer/rugby.

happy to see some BMs are cricket fans ( as I am too a cricket fan). I have seen most are of soccer/rugby.

Welcome to this threads... Looking forward to read your opinion or commenrs about cricket... What country do you support ?

Great fan of Flintoff, but he is gone.. Cook , Pietersen and Broad is the three favourite at the moment. Watched Premier league in India few weeks ago.. Great matches. Enjoyed em.

Looks like we will need to start an Australia thread as the ODI's start on Friday.

Looks like we will need to start an Australia thread as the ODI's start on Friday.

Good idea mousemat .

After Aussie odi's come the main event , South Africa test series .

Mikeyboy

I too a fan of flintoff & peterson. heard peterson is retiring??

Pietersen wanted to quit just the 50 over international stuff , due to overloaded schedule , but England management said that would mean he will not be considered for 20 / 20 internationals either .

He'll continue in Test cricket though , and all the IPL stuff that helped overload his schedule .

Mikeyboy