IGNORED

Places to stay in soi buakhao?

MunterHunter

China gardens are full for my dates in September so here i am trying to decide where to lay my head down in Pattaya.

I like the soi buakhao area and have stayed around soi7, soi 8 and WS.

I like the fact china gardens had that side entrace i,e no walking through the bar with your BF (+ 2 LB'S)...joking

I see the 18 coins gets a few reviews.

Budget is 700 baht max.

What are your suggestions gentlemen?

China gardens are full for my dates in September so here i am trying to decide where to lay my head down in Pattaya.

I like the soi buakhao area and have stayed around soi7, soi 8 and WS.

I like the fact china gardens had that side entrace i,e no walking through the bar with your BF (+ 2 LB'S)...joking

I see the 18 coins gets a few reviews.

Budget is 700 baht max.

What are your suggestions gentlemen?

try choy soy restaurant on soi chayapoom (spelling),its just round the corner from oasis agogo,get onto the hotels and guesthouses thread and you will find a big section on it,i always stay there now.

Your countdown clock says you are in Pattaya, suggest you walk the soi and check out what hotel/guest house serves you best.

Junior rooms lk metropole.

Around 750/800 baht and no taking ladies through reception ;)

Use this place every year...just slightly crap showers, run hot/cold

Its strange but im not a fan of hotels.

I always like the guesthouses more for some reason. I like chatting to people and getting to know them.

I just dont like the way every cunt looks at you when you come walking in with your lady....

Your countdown clock says you are in Pattaya, suggest you walk the soi and check out what hotel/guest house serves you best.

I am currently sat in my flat in bonny Scotland.

Cold, dark and a bit depressing.

Really need to update my clock.

I would consider paying 1000 baht (or maybe 1100).

Staying in the china gardens the girls would say 'nice loom' which was good. Places i have stayed before they said was shit ha.

Even paying an extra £150 for a decent room for my 3 weeks holiday is worth it i say.

Always had the attitude 'its only a place to sleep'. Maybe im getting old or stopping being a tight jock cunt?

Junior rooms lk metropole.

Around 750/800 baht and no taking ladies through reception ;)

Use this place every year...just slightly crap showers, run hot/cold

you sure its the lk metropole? unless they have changed there layout you walk past reception also the prices were much more than the 750/850 baht you are suggesting.

The new wing at Sutus Court could be a contender?

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

The rooms at the butchers arms are the dogs bollocks 650-850 a night,really well done out bar area in the style of an english pub, and both thai and farang grub on the restaraunt menu,draught beers too.

im praising it to the hilt and i havent even stayed here yet lol,will be doing in a few weeks though,called in a few times in the past and had a good mooch around courtesy of the owners and was impressed so decided to give it a go,the website is a bit out of date but you can get the general gist(i think the rooms were refurbished a coupe of years ago) of the place.www.thebutchersarmspub.com

Nice hotels are wasted on me.

Anyone stayed at Nicky's place? has a small pool on the roof. That seems dead cool. Can see me kicking back with a beer in hand having a laugh with like minded people before the night time fun begins.

Junior wing is above the 7-11 shop infront of LK main block, to your right as you look at LK Metropole entrance. Get ya girl to wait outside, run in get key, walk back out and job done :) although obviously the girl check-in is there to help...

you sure its the lk metropole? unless they have changed there layout you walk past reception also the prices were much more than the 750/850 baht you are suggesting.

Just booked the Villapanalee for my visit next month,800 baht per night breakfast not included as i requested.Located off Soi Bukhoaw,close to LK Metro etc,stayed there a few times and never had any complaints,modern,clean,nice little pool on roof.

If intrerested e mail them directly for the best rate and confirmation.