Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Done Amari Orchid and Holiday Inn North Patts.....Centara Grand Beach Resort intel?

BanglaRich

Over the last few years, i've loved North Patts for my hotel stay, Naklua, Dolphin Roundabout etc, and generally set up base there on my trips, as i find it's the best of both worlds. (peaceful relaxing holiday / pure filth just 10bt bus ride away).

I'm aware of the joiner fees, of Centara. Already did GFE in Holiday Inn and was treated like a king, GFE in Amari Tower was frowned upon, and joiner fee.

Done the search, all dated. Any fellas got any 2011/2012 Intel on Centara Resort Naklua?

Yo....i want to take a '10' on that lazy river they have in their resort.

BANG!

I have experienced no problem with bringing girls to my room at the Amari Tower or experienced joiner fees. I am a frequent guest there which might make a difference I suppose.

I stayed at Centara last September/October and can say it was fantastic and well worth trying out. I actually took my TG with me and she checked in as normal. The security guard did ask her for ID when we arrived back at the hotel after a night out, fair enough it was our first night and she wasn't asked again.

When I stayed they did a deal whereby you lodged a certain amount of money when you checked in and the hotel then added a certain amount to it and you spent it at the hotel on drinks, food, spa etc. I put 20,000 baht down and they gave me a spend of 32,000, only drawback is if you don't spend it all you don't get the balance back. The drinks prices to be fair weren't what I would say were over the top. The food was fantastic with theme nights and an all you can eat buffet at the steak place which is in the gardens. Service and staff were generally very good, although the rooms I thought weren't the largest but every nicely done out with great views out to the sea, I recommend ordering breakfast to the room absolutely fabulous. Lazing by the river which has the current is great, all the sunbeds have a button you press for service, which is great when you're relaxing.

As you've said it's a nice area for entertainment and the bars we went to were great fun, give it a go but do check their own website for any offers they're doing. When I stayed it wored out at about £50/60 a night which I thought was great value, especially when they gave me 12,000 baht to spend as well, which worked out at about £235 at the time. It was a nice break, especially as I lived far away in Pratamnak at the time!

Thanks Walshybfc (and love the avatar)!

Just the info I needed, and I'll check out that 'free cash' deal too.

Big respect!

BANG!

I stayed at Centara last September/October and can say it was fantastic and well worth trying out. I actually took my TG with me and she checked in as normal. The security guard did ask her for ID when we arrived back at the hotel after a night out, fair enough it was our first night and she wasn't asked again.

When I stayed they did a deal whereby you lodged a certain amount of money when you checked in and the hotel then added a certain amount to it and you spent it at the hotel on drinks, food, spa etc. I put 20,000 baht down and they gave me a spend of 32,000, only drawback is if you don't spend it all you don't get the balance back. The drinks prices to be fair weren't what I would say were over the top. The food was fantastic with theme nights and an all you can eat buffet at the steak place which is in the gardens. Service and staff were generally very good, although the rooms I thought weren't the largest but every nicely done out with great views out to the sea, I recommend ordering breakfast to the room absolutely fabulous. Lazing by the river which has the current is great, all the sunbeds have a button you press for service, which is great when you're relaxing.

As you've said it's a nice area for entertainment and the bars we went to were great fun, give it a go but do check their own website for any offers they're doing. When I stayed it wored out at about £50/60 a night which I thought was great value, especially when they gave me 12,000 baht to spend as well, which worked out at about £235 at the time. It was a nice break, especially as I lived far away in Pratamnak at the time!

Cheers mate this hotel is now on the shortlist for my visit next month.