IGNORED

Info on a hotel in Phuket

scnitzer3

Hi forum hope Im in the right section as I cant find much info on hotels out of Pattaya, yes I know the site is called 'Pattaya addicts' but Im hoping to throw a week away in October in Phuket, we are looking to do the first week in Pattaya then down to Phuket for a week returning to Pattaya for the final week.

My question is any advice on hotels in the Patong area, close enough to walk to Bangla and guest friendly.

Im looking for somewhere quite nice and must have a pool and wi-fi in rooms.

Looking at the sites its hard to tell what they are like and as we are all the same on this site in respect for looking for value, somewhere nice and safe and also guest friendly.

Many thanks in advance.

there are tons of places to stay that are girl friendly close to bangala. I stayed at the Yorkshire hotel which is on Soi Sansabi. I would stay there in the offseason as the prices in the high season are not worth it. http://yorkshireinn..../our-tour-desk/ The standard rooms are the best price but the rooms are small. The hotel has a nice pool but I am not a pool guy so never used it. Soi Sansibi also has several guest houses that are girl friendly as well but most of them would not meet your criteria. i used Agoda to book yorkshire but you can book straight through them if you want as well. It is about two minutes or less to walk to bangala road from there and has a couple of nice places to eat close by as well.

post-25448-0-55230800-1337140036.jpg

post-25448-0-16110200-1337140041.jpg

post-25448-0-99521700-1337140045_thumb.jpg

post-25448-0-70193500-1337140049_thumb.jpg

post-25448-0-82665500-1337140053_thumb.jpg

post-25448-0-02531700-1337140057_thumb.jpg

post-25448-0-13080400-1337140060_thumb.jpg

post-25448-0-95957200-1337140063.jpg

I hope this helps there are some more places as well you might also look at http://www.baipho.com/ a little out of my orice range but have heard good things about it and it is very girl friendly

Try D W hotel son sansabai not far from the yorkshire inn,cheap and clean,nice lady on reception, free wi fi, no swimming pool but there's one very close i think it's 100 bt a day has bar and food, stayed there a couple of times and had no problems with guests.

Try CN hotel just at the end of Bangla to the left about 100 feet - uhh.... 30 meters

Turn right at Mr. Good Seafood Rest. - guest friendly.

Left at Rock Hard GG and Right at Mr. Goods.

Ziggi - abouve - where is that place for 100 bht?????????????????

S C.

in april i stayed at the chambre hotel on soi sansabai, it a small new hotel, staff very friendly and definately visitor friendly, it has a swimming pool which is across from the hotel which it shares with another hotel, but when i stayed there the pool was virtually empty everyday so a nice peacefull place to chill out during the day, although the hotel address is soi san sabai it is located behind other hotels so its shielded from the noise of the street so nice and peaceful, while still being right in the centre of the action. i would definately recommend it and will be staying there in future

http://www.thechambre-patong.com/

Try CN Hotel just at the end of Bangla to the left about 100 feet - uhh.... 30 meters

+1

Very hard to go past the C&N hotel for location, price, GF status.

Book one of the "Studio Suite" rooms, they are newly fitted rooms and have a good "monsoon style" shower and nice Western bathrooms.

If you stay for 3 nights or more, they provide free pick-up from the airport too.

I stayed at the Summer Breeze hotel. http://summerbreezehotel.com/

Location: You can see Bangla road, but can not hear it at night time or during the day. You are close to the beach etc. 7-11 really close by with ATM. Out front is a majorly popular spot to park motorbikes, a LOT of girls park their bikes here, which is perfect for late night, mid day or any time pickups.

Rooms: I got a top of the line room and it was huge. Great facility, though the air con was at one end of the room, but with three fans in the room, it moved the air quite well. Bed is big and comfortable. Shower was great, with hot water and adjustable instant hot water service. Cleaners were friendly and looked after me and allowed me to sleep when I wanted.

Girl friendly: Very. The night watch man is a great and WILL call you when the girl leaves to make sure that you are okay. He was very very good at this and he really kept on the ball with it. He did look a little strange at me when I only brought back one girl though. Ha!

Bar/Restaurant: downstairs in the foyer area is a great bar to perch at any time of the day. The girls in the bar are not barfinable I assume, but I didn;t try. They are extremely friendly and will help you with anything. The owner is great and really makes you feel at home.

If I go back to Patong, I will stay again.

I stayed at The Rayaburi hotel. Just a short walk to Bangala Road and a couple of |Streets from the beach. Rates are about 1100 bt a a night. Its a decent hotel. The photographs are a bit deceiving as its in the middle of a main Street.

I will be staying there again in September. You can get this hotel through Agoda or go direct. Just Google it!

Edited by Warrigal29

Salâthai Is for me, the best hôtel for a single in Patong ... But it Is often full for the best room (deluxe, suite) and the standard room are no good ...