Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Air Asia Promotion ... book now ... travel in 2013

Mr. Tomm

Good to know, thanks for sharing.

I fly Phuket March 2013 5 days with Airasia for......701 BHT .......(after avoiding their " extra" traps few times, had to go pages back several times :GoldenSmile1: ) with this promotion !

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

I was ready to pay by SCB debit, but a message read -can not reserve these seats- on a hunch I entered -pay with credit card- and the flights were magically available.

I was ready to pay by SCB debit, but a message read -can not reserve these seats- on a hunch I entered -pay with credit card- and the flights were magically available.

are you registred with them (airasia )? as i even payd with my prepaid moneybookers;com mastercard , as i think the offers are for registred members maybe ...

Or maybe ONLY by CreditCards accepted , debitcard is not a creditcard .... but a prepayd ccard is not a real creditcard , more likely a debitcard with mastercard approuvel/ guarantee ..

It accepted mine as confirmation and E-ticket instantly came by email , and on my card balance the 701 bath are "reserved" in the balance

PS: try pay by debit card , maybe accept

Edited by david555

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

Great tip...thanks for letting us know about it.

I really need to see more of Thailand again soon.

I just can not get out to Pattaya.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand