Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Livestreaming

IGNORED

Vans from Pattaya to Bangkok

cigar7

I noticed that are several Van or mini-bus companies providing transport from Pattaya to Bangkok. The fare is usually 200 baht to Victory Monument.

The 3 companies I know are: 1. A small booth on the North side of Central Festival Mall, near 2nd road; 2. Pattaya Klang, north side, east of Big C, near Foodland, 3. On Sukhumvit highway, in front of the first gas station north of the Sukhumvit and Pattaya Klang intersection. The booth is on the right as you exit the gas station.

Are there any other Van or mini-bus companies operating from Pattaya to Bangkok?

Unless they changed since January, the vans from Pattaya to Victory Monument in Bangkok are only 100 baht one-way.

Not sure of the price a pick up point for the mini vans is Tops Shopping centre on 2nd road.

I've caught a bus from there a couple of times to Victory Monument.

I remember it being very cheap and quite comfortable.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

• 2 weeks later...

I travelled by mini van from victory monument to pattaya in jan this year

mini vans leave on the hour we left at 10am and got into patts beech road at 12.30pm

cost 98 baht but you need to be there at least 30mins before as seats fill up quickly

And on the sixth day God Created Bobby Moore

• 2 weeks later...

I travelled by mini van from victory monument to pattaya in jan this year

mini vans leave on the hour we left at 10am and got into patts beech road at 12.30pm

cost 98 baht but you need to be there at least 30mins before as seats fill up quickly

I wonder why my GF asks for 200 baht to return to BKK by minibus in May 2012? She used all 3 of the locations I mentioned above.