IGNORED

New iOS App Available

Speaking of ios5, there's a bug with one of the recent updates. the Part at the bottom of the page has a wonky tag somewhere that upsets my iPad 3. I tried it on my sons iPad 2 and it has the same problem. Where there's the 6 headings like useful stuff add pics and hotels, the table is too wide and forces the rest of the forum to scrunch up. This has been happening for about a week or so. Since im too stupid to figure out how to post a pic directly from my ipad I'll mail it to myself and post it tomorrow.

It's in Footer_menu Actually I found it, instead of dynamic width about 11 lines above the footer menu div is Class = Ipsad that has the width set as 938 instead of a % which is blowing the table for the footer menu.

edit, got off my lazy ass so I could attach a pic.

You can replicate it in a regular browser, scroll down to that menu then shrink the width of the browser window, you can see the footer menu hang up and not resize.My work and home monitors are 2560x1600 and I usually run the browser full screen so thought it was an ipad only problem, but the static tag will cause a problem with anyone using a small browser window.

photo.JPG

I tried out this app with no luck at all.

It will show the thread etc well but when I click on the tread to read it a warning comes up that it will take me away from the app and to an external web page (Pattaya Addicts).

I presume this is normal BUT then it goes into PA mobile mode.

In mobile mode the threads do not show up on my phone now????

So it's back to just surfing the full website on the mobile and zooming in/out all the time.

Can anyone help with a work around for this?

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Do you know if you can upload pics to your post from this app?

Tapatalk works quite well on my 4s for this forum(and many others as well) and you can upload pics. The reviews of the IPS one put me off a bit, I know it's cheap, but still puts me off a bit.

• 1 month later...

On my iPhone 4s with iOS 5.11 the mobile version no longer shows treads.

It would be helpful if the biard admin clearly would state which mobile app they support and favor rather than advertise multiple changing ones.

It was IPS now I get ads claimung Tapatalk. What gives? Which one is the one?

On my iPhone 4s with iOS 5.11 the mobile version no longer shows treads.

It was IPS now I get ads claimung Tapatalk. What gives? Which one is the one?

I have tried 3 different apps on my 4s.

IPB mobile, IPB buddy and Tapatalk.

Both the IPB apps were a complete waste of money.

The threads did not show in mobile version.

Tapatalk works perfect and I've finally found an app that can upload photos from the iPhone.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

• 8 months later...

Except, now Tapatalk is broken. I can't seem to be able to post via Tapatalk HD since the server change.

Archived