IGNORED

Unable to read topics on the mobile

999Baht

I do the majority of PA surfing on my iPhone but from late last night I has been unable to see threads once I click on the thread topic.

It just comes up blank.

The solution for me was to get out of mobile mode but now the loading times are a lot longer etc.

Is anyone else having this problem lately in mobile mode?

Anyone have any workarounds for it if they do?

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Yeah mate i am too... Died some time early morning.....

Still happening

Keeps asking me to pay for an app!! Worst thing is its two different ones. Know just use the regular site.

It asks me too, but that's easy to ignore. The forums work nonetheless.

That little flag is IPBoard begging for you to use their iPhone app. But IPBoard have an api and a competitor - so they can't have it both ways. If other board software can connect to it, so be it. This little bit of code really should be removed or just ignored.

I got fed up with it not working and having to use the full site on the iPhone.

I ended up downloading the app IPboards suggested.

So after spending the $1.99 and downloading it.....

IT DOES NOT WORK!

Is there any way we can just take it back the way it used to be please?????

I got fed up with it not working and having to use the full site on the iPhone.

I ended up downloading the app IPboards suggested.

So after spending the $1.99 and downloading it.....

IT DOES NOT WORK!

Is there any way we can just take it back the way it used to be please?????

999 - will you be in Patts around june 1-7? If so I'll get it set up for you, otherwise I *know* that the other app IPB Buddy works fine on the iPhone/iPad - I run it on the 3GS and the iPad2 every day. Still has the stupid warning at the top and the UX could be smarter, but who cares - it works.

Edited by Woofiee

999 - will you be in Patts around june 1-7? If so I'll get it set up for you, otherwise I *know* that the other app IPB Buddy works fine on the iPhone/iPad - I run it on the 3GS and the iPad2 every day. Still has the stupid warning at the top and the UX could be smarter, but who cares - it works.

Chears for the advice.

I will check out this app.

I can't even get on the board on my mobile. I get the home page and ask s for my user name etc but when i log in...nothing! Really annoying.

Some thing's baby i just can't swallow,

Momma told me that girls are hollow..

Uhuhh...whats inside a girl....?? Lux Interior

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/91866-first-port-of-call/page__fromsearch__1

CountdownClockCodes.com

Im having the same problem. Have emailed one of the mods. Hopefully they can suss out the problem.

Testicles

Thanks for info guys, we will take a look at it. Just to be clear its not us asking for the App money, that is the software we licence from so the whole thing might be out of our hands.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I have removed the code that i think is forcing a purchase, not sure if i got it right, please can someone check?

I have removed the code that i think is forcing a purchase, not sure if i got it right, please can someone check?

Same, still not working.

I tried with Safari, Opera, IPB Mobile and IPB Buddy. Can see everything except inside the threads.

1st TR : A Time of Smiles

2nd TR : Good to be Back

3rd TR : The Spinners Tour

Memories of the past is what makes you live to see the future.

"It's my life, It's now or never, I ain't gonna live forever, I just wanna live while I'm alive!" -Bon Jovi

And remember : Nothing is True, Everything is Possible!

+1

Having the same problem!

HELP

"Lead, follow, or get out of the way."

+2

Having the same problem using the mobile version on my iPhone. Started a few days ago.

I can see the topics but when I click on them I get a blank screen - with the option to go to the full version - the full version works perfectly - this is on an android phone BTW

+1

Edited by Arms

tumblr_mozsz8Bsd61qauzwfo2_250.gifIn honour of Smoakparktumblr_mozsz8Bsd61qauzwfo3_250.gif

yeah i am on blackberry too, and it really isnt helping my blackbeerys cuase for me not to throw out of window hahaha

<center><embed src="http://www.countdown...cond=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedi.../getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace-Countdown-Clocks</a></small></center>

IPB locked the mobile version to force us to buy their crappy app (I did and it does the same thing!!)

I hope Bryan can do something about it.

1st TR : A Time of Smiles

2nd TR : Good to be Back

3rd TR : The Spinners Tour

Memories of the past is what makes you live to see the future.

"It's my life, It's now or never, I ain't gonna live forever, I just wanna live while I'm alive!" -Bon Jovi

And remember : Nothing is True, Everything is Possible!

IPB locked the mobile version to force us to buy their crappy app (I did and it does the same thing!!)

I hope Bryan can do something about it.

I build cms-driven sites all day; there's always a way to fix it.

What I'm seeing in the rendered code is that there's no content being passed to it.

The thread headers are passes, with many dummy classes, but all the content is missing. So it's less the template and more what's being passed to the template...

For the mods - I'll be there in a week. if I can be of any help, I'm happy to jump in. Sometimes all it takes is fresh eyes checking out the code.

Edited by Woofiee

Hi guys, any update on theis problem???

<center><embed src="http://www.countdown...cond=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedi.../getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace-Countdown-Clocks</a></small></center>

Still a problem but seems OK with Tapatalk