IGNORED

Dtac 3G coverage

theindianguy

Hi,

Going to get myself a dtac sim card when I get off plane and been reading they might not have 3G rights yet....is this true?

I need to have 3G so i can use iMessage and whatsapp! I will be going Bangkok and pattaya..

Dee

I have a DTAC sim..actually its a Happy sim...same same but different.

3G is excellent in Bkk. It occasionally dropped out in Pattaya to Edge, but a quick toggle of the airline mode restored it to 3G.

• 3 weeks later...
I have a DTAC sim..actually its a Happy sim...same same but different.

3G is excellent in Bkk. It occasionally dropped out in Pattaya to Edge, but a quick toggle of the airline mode restored it to 3G.

Same here I got happy sim because it's the only one the 7-Eleven sold. Not very happy with it as most of the time I was on edge in patts.

I had an active true move sim which I preloaded with credit before I arrived only to find out at airport the 3g on my sim card was a promo only and expired like 2 days before I arrived back to edge only. I was so annoyed and then further annoyed when I was told I would have to visit a true move shop in the city to get a 3g sim.

So I got the dtac but not happy with it. Next time I will seek out the 3g true move again it was great! Free wifi in BKK and I had H coverage in patts and Phuket as well..

:BJ4: Pattaya.... providing an alternate reality not to be found anywhere else :BJ4:

• 4 weeks later...

i have Dtac too...only edge in Pattaya..very bad connectin...my friend told me to use 1-2 call

http://www.ais.co.th...ternet-package/

one month for..i'm not sure maybe 800 bath..have 3G (unlimited ) in Pattaya..very speed band......

Edited by exotica69

i have a 1-2 cal in my iPad and true 3G in my iPhone both suck I get dropped all the time is dtac any better for signal i here the it's pretty cheap for unlimited 3G .

i have a 1-2 cal in my iPad and true 3G in my iPhone both suck I get dropped all the time is dtac any better for signal i here the it's pretty cheap for unlimited 3G .

how much u pay for one month umlimited?