IGNORED

District Officers catch 60 suspected drug users in South Pattaya

Pattaya One

Banglamung District Officials set-up a checkpoint inside Soi Khopai in South Pattaya on Thursday evening and arrested 60 people who failed roadside drug tests and were in possession of drugs. The...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

di
di

iXEoaOdk3zQ

View the full article

This is getting to be a very Serious trend in Thailand and especially Pattaya....Either the Govt will have to Crack down much more or build many more Prisons...

Few Yrs ago drugs were very hard to get but things have dramatically Changed for the worse..

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

My money's on more incarcerations and drug-related issues, unfortunately.

It's apparent what meth's (ice, crystal, yabba) addictive nature has done and continues to do to people all across the US and worldwide. Coupled with the massive total amount of baht involved feeding the higher level dealers and certain corrupt officials, as well as the omnipresent 'un-named organized criminal group', it's practically a given that this thing's going to intensify in LOS and, specifically to our area of concern, Pattaya.

Some folks might want to consider that the next time they encourage it's usage with something like 'Put whatever you want in your little pipe, more power to you if you can get off without getting caught', which so very often leads to 'Why did you steal my property to fund your habit while you destroy your life, you junkie!'.

All of a sudden that cool, laid-back 'live and let live and screw authority' attitude gets an adjustment then, eh?

This stuff's a no-brainer unless you're the one hooked on it, IMO.

As always,

Peace

TM

thai govt seems to Value pattaya.....

which would suggest they want to keep it safe...

This sort of policy is a waste of valuable resources. They need to attack the supply lines not the end users. However, is is not as easy.

Slightly off topic but prohibition has never worked and it never will. In fact I would go out on a limb and say that it does more harm than it is trying to solve.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....