Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Led Zep reuniting...

Jeremia

Just been reading that Led Zep are reuniting for a one off gig in London..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/6990704.stm

I was at Knebworth in '79 for their last "final" gig...it was an excellent weekend....I hope this doesn't go ahead and ruin all the good memories..

What do you think???

I agree with you that i could ruin a nice memory.

On the other hand it gives people that had never seen them play life (like myself)the oportunity to visualize/experience some of the best songs ever written.

Just been reading that Led Zep are reuniting for a one off gig in London..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/6990704.stm

I was at Knebworth in '79 for their last "final" gig...it was an excellent weekend....I hope this doesn't go ahead and ruin all the good memories..

What do you think???

For me, it would depend on how much Jimmy Page rehearses for the show. He has been very sloppy in prior reunion concerts (there have been three):

Live Aid

Knebworth

Atlantic Music Awards

However, I saw Jimmy Page tour with the Black Crowes covering Led Zeppelin and he was truly amazing. Unfortunately, Page injured his back during the second tour with the Black Crowes and the remainder of that tour was canceled. Page hasn't toured since, and it is my understanding that he is physically incapable of participating in a tour, hence the single reunion show. When asked 6 months ago if Zeppelin would reunite, Plant said they would have to bring a medical team on tour (obviously referring to Page).

I believe Plant can hold his own on tour, but he hasn't been able to hit high notes in 30 years. I saw the Robert Plant - Jimmy Page tour several years ago, and they were good together. I just think Page was better when he rigorously tours, as he did with the Black Crowes. I'm not sure Page is physically capable of getting into sufficient form to pull off a successful Zeppelin reunion concert.

Just my two cents, and, yes, I'm a Zeppelin freak.

Read more about the adventures of zaphodbeeblebrox in Rayong at www.zaphod.pattaya-blogs.com

tried to enter ballot for 2 of the only 18,000 tickets site crashed within minutes due to massive demand i think this is going to be the hottest ticket in town !!!! web site for tickets is www.ahmettribute.com 2 per person, you have to enter a ballot, good luck

Edited by christopzz