Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Need regular golf!

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Hi guys one of the reasons i"m in Thailand is for the golf (one of the reasons!)...I played last Nov - Feb with Thaigerline, really good organisation by Fabien. The Thaigerline organised golf runs Nov-April as I understand it, so when I get back to Patts in June I need some organised golf...advice plllleassse!

the irish rover on LK Metro organises golf tours....

also the 18 coins hotel on soi buakow does a few golf tours every week, just ask for alan in 18 coins

no need to book ahead or anything

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Hi guys one of the reasons i"m in Thailand is for the golf (one of the reasons!)...I played last Nov - Feb with Thaigerline, really good organisation by Fabien. The Thaigerline organised golf runs Nov-April as I understand it, so when I get back to Patts in June I need some organised golf...advice plllleassse!

Gidday LW,

I,m a golf nut and will be in Patts in June. Playing in a comp for the 1st 7 days and then I head to

The Haven on Soi 13. The Haven is a golfing hotel and golf is organised for every 2nd day

A good bunch of blokes and well organised with presentations prizes and they organise your travel.

Of course there are plenty of other golf bars Donavans. The golf club bar LK Metro etc

and you can pick and choose when and where they are playin.

Try Travellers Rest Golf Group. Details are on thier website

They hbave been in the golf game in Pattaya for years. Fergus and co seem to be bloody good at it.

They used to be inb LK Metro but have now moved to Soi X-Zyte.

Testicles

Capeyork, shuggy...thanks for the advice, I will check your suggestions out, maybe we can hook up for a game sometime.

• 4 weeks later...

There are many golf societies out there that run a good program, I usually golf with fine folks at "The Golf Club” located on Soi L.K. Metro, whichever one you decide to golf with you can usually form a friendship with some of the local ex-pats that also golf with the society and from that you can start booking golf outings with them if they have their own weekly games scheduled. I usually play about 4 times a week, twice with the “The Golf Club” and the other times with friends that live in the local area.

-Kalani

If can, can.. If no can, no can..

There are many golf societies out there that run a good program, I usually golf with fine folks at "The Golf Club” located on Soi L.K. Metro, whichever one you decide to golf with you can usually form a friendship with some of the local ex-pats that also golf with the society and from that you can start booking golf outings with them if they have their own weekly games scheduled. I usually play about 4 times a week, twice with the “The Golf Club” and the other times with friends that live in the local area.

-Kalani

Cheers Kalani thanks for the advice.