IGNORED

Phuket Patong Beach

Capeyork

I gotta spend a week in Patong after me 2 weeks in Patts in June

anybody got any ides on hotels around 1500bht

I stayed at the Anchalee Inn last time I was there, it's about 1000/night off season.

C&N hotel Patong - very close to Bangla (literally 20 second walk) but still quiet enough when you wanna sleep.

I stayed at the Yorkshire Inn a couple of years ago. It was really close to Bangla Rd. The hotel had a gym that a lot of the local girls would also use, along with the pool.

Trip Advisor give it a pretty good rating as well. I dont think they charge a joiner fee, just check that though.

http://yorkshireinn.com/patonghotel/

I stayed at the Yorkshire Inn a couple of years ago. It was really close to Bangla Rd. The hotel had a gym that a lot of the local girls would also use, along with the pool.

This is the really strange thing about the Yorkshire:

"IMPORTANT INFORMATION Please note that all room rates are exclusive of 7% VAT and a 10% optional service charge (Optional being, at the customers discretion). "

That optional 10% also applies to all food and beverages at the hotel too. Don't recall seeing that at any mid-range hotel before!

As I mentioned in another thread, C&N ticks all the boxes for me, and is well under 1500B/night in June.

• 1 month later...

I always stayed at Patong Resort hotel, attention to details are a must for me. It's about 2000-5000 THB per day including daily breakfast and they have 2 swimming pools. Message area by the pool cost around 200-300 THB per hour, Nice tropical setting on property. 30 Second walk to the famous Walking Street. You will like it, because I told you so.

The Tiger Inn is quite good and in your price range with breakfast if you order through Agoda or Asia Web. About 3-5 minutes walk to Bangla. Staff are usually really good.

The food is good but a bit on the expensive side, but there is plenty of places to go eat near by. There is no joiner fee if you are taking 1 chick back, but if you take 2 they will hit you up for 500 baht.

When you get there ask for a room on the south/Bangla side of the building. The view is better on that side.

But why finish with Patong. I would have done Patong first, then Pattaya. Patong can be fun, but a let down after Pattaya.