Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Flight Deals fro Europe to BKK

wortz

post here if you ave any news on good offers on flights from Europe to BKK.

trying to find good deals is all down to a bit of luck and it all depends on the dates , i allways try check sky scanner daily to try find good deals as some of the airlines have special promotions but the flights on these are generally taken up very quickly so you have to book them as soon as you see them for example last year i managed to book qatar for £530 the next day the same flights were up to £980 and this year most of the flights were up at over 900 but managed to get a promotional with emirates for £615 within hours the same flights were up to over 1k now 615 may still sound a bit expensive to some but the dates we go in july/ aug coincide with the school holidays so they are classed as peak time in the uk , allso if you can play around with your dates you can allso save money by going a few days earlier/later same with the return journey , like i say it sometimes it takes a lot of searching and a bit of look to find the cheap deals and there is no set pattern to it

Etihad have some good deals at the moment

www.etihadairways.com

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

I always try to fly direct , sometimes the swap over times can be a few hours and if I'm only going to Thailand for a couple of weeks I want spend all my time there, you can do a lot In Thailand in a few hours !!!!

Try www.westeasttravel.com

They promise to beat any price ....

Another good search engine for flights is

www.kayak.co.uk

And they have an app for iPhone and iPads

post here if you ave any news on good offers on flights from Europe to BKK.

Just decide when your going and spend a few hours checking all the above and any others that you google. Then when you find something that suits book it and stop looking. £500 - £600 from the UK is as good as you are going to get these days.

Try www.westeasttravel.com

They promise to beat any price ....

They are the best,I use them travelling from Dublin.One small problem when you call them it can be very hard to understand them,as they are mainly from Cambodia so make them confirm by email before paying

Egypt air in October was £474 a couple of days ago from Heathrow, but prices change all the time so can't guarantee that

Edited by Frugal Charles

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

I paid £480 3 weeks ago , for my june flight with eithiad by checking all of the above suggestions.and by signing up for their fare-drop alerts.i am always wary of booking with the smaller companies in case they go tits up,i know you can get your cash back eventually..but always book with the bigger companies its going to be tough summer for travel companies so tread carefully guys...i predict emirates price to plummet soon,they wanted £940 for the same flight i booked with Etihad, who have won adwards this year again,....check the lay-over times very carefully some of emirates where 23 hours..chuff that !!!

They are the best,I use them travelling from Dublin.One small problem when you call them it can be very hard to understand them,as they are mainly from Cambodia so make them confirm by email before paying

Cambodia........??

Egypt air in October was £474 a couple of days ago from Heathrow, but prices change all the time so can't guarantee that

Just keep in mind, Egypt Air is a "dry" airline... so no booze in lounges or onboard.

Just keep in mind, Egypt Air is a "dry" airline... so no booze in lounges or onboard.

Must have changed then because they served Heineken cans and small bottles of wine when I flew with them, but that is going back some time....??

Must have changed then because they served Heineken cans and small bottles of wine when I flew with them, but that is going back some time....??

When was this? I flew them late 2010, but maybe they changed the rules since then

When was this? I flew them late 2010, but maybe they changed the rules since then

Way back around about 2003 I think....

just checked egypt air today flights below £520 flight date 8 oct

which is really good

cant book mine yet as the return window in may

is not open yet

2/3 hr stop overs so not bad at all

777/300 type aircraft